RFK, Jr. FINDS DAD's REAL KILLER:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

RFK, Jr. FINDS DAD's REAL KILLER:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Sunday09.29.201912:32 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Member and Readers:10.27.2019 NATIONAL ENQUIRER COVER STORY BELOW.I just picked this up tonight at the Local Chicago, Illinois Newspaper Stand.SON'S OWN STORY OF 51 - YEAR MANHUNTRFK JR. FINDS DAD'S REAL KILLER* This man MURDERED MY FATHER* CIA ordered L.A. cops to bury the TRUTHRFK, Jr., demands a probe into the CIA Cover-Up.RFK, Jr., "...believes Thane Eugene Cesar and his father's convicted assassin, Sirhan Sirhan, doubledup as a hit squad - and he's demanding the LAPD open a new probe into the decades-old cover-up."I have communicated directly with RFK, Jr., and several of his associates, confidentially over the pastyear. He, and they, seemed dedicated, focused, intelligent, and sincere in their concerns and endeavors.I sincerely question the likelihood or the reality of anything of any value whatsoever that can or will be accomplished after 51 years.These names and these processes have been analyzed, discussed, researched, studied, and written about by Various JFK and RFK Forums and Researchers for decades.Many/most of the Actual Players in the Removals of JFK, MX, MLK, and RFK are likely dead.Everything was compartmentalized.Everything was on a need to know basis.Everything was never memorialized or written by the Actual Players.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Re: RFK, Jr. FINDS DAD's REAL KILLER:

Post by Slav »