The ledger of Charles Nicoletti

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

The ledger of Charles Nicoletti

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce,Any chance that you and Jimmy will produce the ledger? Or at least the cover and the significant notation about JFK 11/22/1963? Wim
Bob Jonas

Re: The ledger of Charles Nicoletti

Post by Bob Jonas »

I can understand Jimmy not wanting to incriminate anyone, including himself, by producing the ledger, but certainly it could be shown with those details blacked out leaving only the JFK assassination entry in Mr. Nicoletti's handwriting for all to see. But in the end, it's Jimmy's call. Selfishly, I would love to see it and know where it was all these years. Perhaps even a video of Jimmy unearthing it. That would be powerful!!!
Slav

Post by Slav »

What’s the purpose of showing the ledgerWhat will it accomplish Will the media cover itWill history change Will they believe the story Will anything change ? I see no point, here you have a confession from JF and it recieve no news coverage, nothing has changed , if the shooter confesses to being the shooter and nothing happens what will documents do?
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

The ledger would provide tangible evidence to back up Jimmy's story but will the media listen? Certainly not now with the state of the press these days, but it would provide validity to the story for those who believe Jimmy to use down the line.