Best Dealey Plaza witness statement.

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Best Dealey Plaza witness statement.

Post by dankbaar »

"They are shooting the President from the Bushes"

This lady understood everything from the moment it happened.

Evidence of a man behind the stockade fence on the knoll immediately after the assassination comes from Dallas Patrolman Joe Marshall Smith. Smith was directing traffic at the corner of Elm and Houston Streets at the time of the shooting. Immediately after, a woman rushed up to him and yelled, "They are shooting the President from the bushes." Smith ran down Elm Street and entered the parking lot behind the stockade fence. An FBI report from Dec. 9, 1963 tells part of the story from there:
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

Where?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Best Dealey Plaza witness statement.

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.18.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.20.2006 - Mr. Wim Dankbaar Posted this powerful Headline. Newer JFK Forum Members and those who have not seen this before may find this very exacting.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,study, thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Post by Bob »

"They are shooting the President from the Bushes" I always knew Poppy Bu$h was in Dealey Plaza, but I didn't think he was the guy near Jimmy Files at the time of the shooting. Actually, I do think Poppy could have been next to Chuck Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli in the Dal-Tex building though...It's either Poppy or Jim Braden in that photo in my opinion.Seriously, here is yet ANOTHER witness that saw or heard gun fire from the grassy knoll.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.18.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Bob Fox - Since you and I were talking on the phone as I pulled into the prison today, you already know that Jimmy and I were going to discuss some form of this today. Jimmy told me to suggest to you to make a comprehensive list of maybe 100 - 250 people who you would expect to be there in Dealey Plaza on 11.22.1963, with advance knowledge, if they could. They knew that this would be History in the Making. Terrible, but true.Mark off those who we know who were there, with reasonable certainty.Then mark off who we know were clearly somewhere else, with reasonable certainty.Everybody else, please feel free to add you contributions here.Bob - Email me and Wim your results in 30 - 60 days.Let's see what we can come up with in an Organized Approach.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, study,thoughts, or writings on this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.