Your thoughts about this document?

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Your thoughts about this document?

Post by dankbaar »

Bob

Post by Bob »

I believe the document is real. Let's see...Prescott Bu$h hand picks Richard Nixon to be a political protege. Jack Ruby then does some work for Nixon. This is 1947 folks. 16 years before Dallas. Then, COINCIDETALLY...Ruby, Nixon and Prescott's son Poppy all are in Dallas the day JFK is assassinated. Ruby then kills the "suspected" patsy...er...assassin. Within 5 years Nixon is elected President and the war in Vietnam is escalated, even more so than the years under LBJ. The key here is Prescott Bu$h. He appears to be the person that manipulates his connections to do his bidding. Connections like Allen & John Foster Dulles. Allen was CIA director and John Foster was Eisenhower's Secretary of State. Nixon was a Bu$h political puppet, as was Gerald Ford. Ford and Dulles were on the Warren Commission. What a web old Prescott weaved.
M Klein

Post by M Klein »

So the chicago police claim that Jack Ruby was not arrested or fingerprinted in the 40's. I would assume that is the extent of their information.

Anyhow, there's some more anecdotal linking of Nixon and Ruby on this very website.

The bogus quotation is here:
"One of the most tantalizing nuggets about Nixon's possible inside knowledge of JFK assassination secrets was buried on a White House tape until 2002. On the tape, recorded in May of 1972, the president confided to two top aides that the Warren Commission pulled off "the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated."

This is false, and I got snookered into sending this around.

The real transcript is this, from here:

"RICHARD NIXON, FMR. PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: Why don't we play the game a bit smarter for a change. They pinned the assassination of Kennedy on the right wing, the Birchers. It was done by a Communist and it was the greatest hoax that has ever been perpetuated. And I respectfully suggest, can't we pin this on one of theirs?"

SO, this is all very interesting, because at the time, who tried to implicate the John Birch Society? Jack Ruby. So there you have Ruby and Nixon on the same theory.
Ricky Clow

Nixon & Ruby

Post by Ricky Clow »

I also belive that the document is authentic, It doesn't surprize me. I'm just wondering what Ruby was doing for Nixion. And we also know that The Warren Commision was lies from front to back. Although I purchased a copy just for kicks and when I did about 60% of the book was as they said ommited or the info was destroyed during copying....I just laughed, Some of the things that were ommited were many of the pictures adn all of the witness testimoneys. I got a little off track but it doesn't surprize me that Ruby and Nixon had a connection....
Ricky Clow
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Your thoughts about this document?

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.26.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.23.2007 - Mr. Willem Dankbaar Posted this inquisitive Headline.A short discussion evolved covering some interesting facts, points ofinformation, and opinions that many may not be aware of today.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings,research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of thissubject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.