So a description matching Oswald goes out over the air

JFK Assassination
Kevin Fisher

So a description matching Oswald goes out over the air

Post by Kevin Fisher »

....yet there are no witnesses who have seen a shooter. Hmmmmm......

Strange.......

This point should have been put to the Dallas PD.

Botched research.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

There was one man on standing on Houston that saw a man in the 6th floor window he just thought he was a security guard. At this time I can't recall the mans name. But he gave the police a description of what he said the man looked like. I know it says his name in "JFK"

Ricky Clow
Kevin Fisher

Post by Kevin Fisher »

Yes, but from that distance and angle, who could ever tell how tall and how many pounds the guy in the window was?

At that distance, there is no perspective. You could never pinpoint a guy's height or weight. Maybe he is rotund in stature. That you could tell. And maybe he is horrifically thin. That you could tell. But any other size could never be pinpointed down to an exact height or weight.

But here we have a report of a guy that fits Oswald description.

And, because of the shadows, I bet the witness could not tell how the man in the window was dressed. So that further adds to what should have been a very vague and general description of the man in the window.

But instead we get a more "precise" description of Oswald.

Strange, too, that, while the witness tells of seeing a man in the window, the witness fails to observe the window area while shots are supposibly being heard from that area. Wouldn't he have put 2 and 2 together, and realized that maybe that man he saw was......?

So, in the end, I'm suspicious of this "witness".
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: So a description matching Oswald goes out over the air

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear JFK Forum Readers and Researchers:02.23. 2007 - Mr. Kevin Fisher Posted this Headline.This is a point that I always felt never received much scrutiny.Respectfully,BB.