Illinois Senator Barack Obama Will Be Assassinated:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Illinois Senator Barack Obama Will Be Assassinated:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

While I am at this point in time a supporter of Illinois Senator Barack Obama's run for the Presidency, and I hope that I am wrong about the following, I invite all responses to my two (2) scenarios.

Scenario 1. Obama will more likely be assassinated RFK style, before the election, and it will be made to look racially motivated. The Military Industrial Complex, et. al., has their war going, which they intend to increase no matter what, and they can't risk Obama being elected. Also, the riots that will follow, as they did after the assassination of Martin Luther King, will take the attention from the war. People of color will be overcome with grief, as my Roman Catholic Irish and Polish families were after the assassinations of JFK, and then RFK.

Scenario 2. If a very strong, pro war Republican emerges, the Military Industrial Complex may roll the dice. This would also be more likely if Obama is forced to take Hillary Clinton as a running mate. The Bush-Clinton connection is now strong enough, and there is plenty of dirt on the Clinton's, so that Hillary, et., al., could be controlled. And should Obama win with Hillary as V.P., Obama would then be assassinated in an apparent racially motivated situation, JFK style, after the election. The controlled media announces that obviously the U.S wasn't ready for a President of color. Hillary walks in as the controlled puppet of the Military Industrial Complex, a partner to the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel, and other major scams, and "they" are all happy. The Now Never Ending Phony War On Terror then goes on, and on.

I invite responses.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

Dear Bruce,
please provide a short list or reasons why Obama should be supported..

My reasons why not support him as he appears to be just another "repucratic" candidate of establishment which certainly won't rock the boat:

1. Not a 9/11 truth candidate - although he was briefed on the issue by the 9/11 victim families representative

2. Family (wife) close association with Rockefellas and CFR

3. Promoting phony energy policy - bio crops with zero or negative energy balance, basically promoting his local agro business lobby and lack of basic judgment in energy issues

4. Related to #1 - promoting fictious war on terror and warmongering against Iran, listen to his entire speeches not just sound bites

Bob

Post by Bob »

Although I certainly don't want to see an assassination attempt on any candidate, I know that the people in power will stop at nothing to keep power. 9/11 and the JFK/RFK/MLK assassinations are clear examples of that. I am not sold on Obama yet. Two Democrats, more than any others, have been right about Iraq, the Patriot Act, the threat of global warming, illegal wiretapping etc. And those two men are Al Gore and Russ Feingold. That would be my ideal Dem ticket right there. No more Bu$hes. No more Clintons. But as you say Bruce, this scenario may never be allowed to happen. And even if it does, like the JFK election in 1960, then the bastards could still change things like they did on November 22, 1963. That's why it is SO important that someone in the MSM, maybe someone like Keith Olbermann, expose the Bu$h crime family and all of their sordid secrets. Secrets that are pretty obvious to some of us. The American public needs to wake up. Most know that Dumbya Bu$h is a shitty President. But most DON'T know about his past and his familiy's past. That information MUST come out to the masses if we want a chance at a decent future, not only for the United States, but for the entire world.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Messers. David Octopus, and Bob:

Dear Messers. David Octopus, and Bob,

Thank You for your responses, and your thoughts.

David, not taking issue with you, but I made that post to generate debate about the Military Industrial War Complex and The Phony Ongoing War on Terror.

I have no intention of taking my time and energy espousing my beliefs in Obama. I am not here to plug Obama, but to determine who, if anone, might at least partially agree with me, or open the eyes of some others, and to lay out a possible set of developments.

David, Thank You for your points on the Obama's, which I admit that I did not know. I do not profess to be any expert at this point in time on any Presidential candidate, Obama, or anyone else. I am just focusing on his apparent stance against the Iraq War at this point in time.

Bob, I totally agree with you on the Apathy of America.

Those who forget the lessons of history are bound to repeat them.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Obama And McCain: Needless U.S. Deaths In Iraq:

Just for the record McCain was blasted in the U.S. media yesterday, as was Obama last week, for basically saying the same thing:

Those Americans dieing in Iraq are dieing needlessly.

Their lives have been totally wasted.

Only the Military Industrial Complex, et., al., benefits.

Please watch Eisenhower's farewell speech, wherein he warns of the looming danger of The Military Industrial Complex. Oliver Stone's movie, JFK, opens with a part of this speech, which is best when seen in totality.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Bruce, Im more concerned that Jon Paul will be assassinated than Obama. Jon Paul is quite inlightened about the kennedy assasination, plus the NWO. He is the one to watch.
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Do you not mean Ralph Paul?
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Ralph Paul won't even come close to getting the nomination. He is the candidate suported by Alex Jones and his 'followers'. I would very much doubt that you need to fear for his life and I think that you may be overplaying his importance and his threat to the power structure.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Secret Service Assigned To Barack Obama:

The U.S. Secret Service assigned Secret Service Protection to Illinois Senator Barack Obama who is running for President.

Exact and specific reasons as are normally given under such circumstances were replaced by vague and inconsistent statements.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.