Truth Vs. BS

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

Truth Vs. BS

Post by R Croxford »

OK in light of Mr. Penny's post I just browsed through.
The question today " Is the manchurian canidate possible?"
This is a simple one. Answer the poll the show supporting evidence with factual evidence to support it. Is it possible to make a person do something that he or she cannot remember being programmed to do. The emphesis here is not being able to remember they did it.
Good luck!
Peace
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. R. Croxford:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. R. Croxford,

I have totally re-edited this post of mine.

Croxford, I would sincerely like to develop a Mind Control and Beyond Thread with you, as I think that you and I will probably agree overall on this subject matter.

I have begun lining up some initial material that I hope to begin posting very soon.

Best Regards,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Ok sir, Done.
I am familiar with the Nazi part of it. The ODESSA files has some to do with the subject. Some of the Nazi's we let off the hook were in the field of mind control. I am a believer in it and am currently trying to find "proof" not only that it is possible but you can wipe the memory clean. shrinks I have spoken to have acknowledged that with sleep deprivation and torture along with some good drugs you can manipulate the mind. I have seen alot of material on the subject like MKULTRA and I need to find evidence that they can make a person forget going through all the steps it takes to mand screw someone. As I have stated earlier that as of last year I now suffer from anxiety and panic attacks for no reason whatsoever. No I am not saying they are beaming signals into my head or anything like that so get off that. But I find it wierd. BONUS I get a lifetime supply of Xanex.
LOL. I started to freak when I seen a website about mind control from electronic emitters that started naming all the symptoms I have. Then Duh! They are symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks whick 18% of america suffers from. So they are trying to add to the paranoia of people already suffering from panic attacks. Almost sent me into a panic attack! lol.
Ok bruce I will play D.A. on this, but please if you could send some evidence or stories of how they make peeps forget the treatment.
Peace
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Lifton thought reform model
In his 1961 book Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of "Brainwashing" in China, psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton, M.D., describes eight coercive methods which, he says, are able to change the minds of individuals without their knowledge and were used with this purpose on prisoners of war in Korea and China. These include:[4]

Milieu Control. This involves the control of information and communication both within the environment and, ultimately, within the individual, resulting in a significant degree of isolation from society at large.
Mystical Manipulation. There is manipulation of experiences that appear spontaneous but in fact were planned and orchestrated by the group or its leaders in order to demonstrate divine authority or spiritual advancement or some special gift or talent that will then allow the leader to reinterpret events, scripture, and experiences as he or she wishes.
Demand for Purity. The world is viewed as black and white and the members are constantly exhorted to conform to the ideology of the group and strive for perfection. The induction of guilt and/or shame is a powerful control device used here.
Confession. Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group. There is no confidentiality; members' "sins," "attitudes," and "faults" are discussed and exploited by the leaders.
Sacred Science. The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute. Truth is not to be found outside the group. The leader, as the spokesperson for God or for all humanity, is likewise above criticism.
Loading the Language. The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand. This jargon consists of thought-terminating clichés, which serve to alter members' thought processes to conform to the group's way of thinking.
Doctrine over person. Member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group.
Dispensing of existence. The group has the prerogative to decide who has the right to exist and who does not. This is usually not literal but means that those in the outside world are not saved, unenlightened, unconscious and they must be converted to the group's ideology. If they do not join the group or are critical of the group, then they must be rejected by the members. Thus, the outside world loses all credibility. In conjunction, should any member leave the group, he or she must be rejected also.
In his 1999 book Destroying the world to save it: Aum Shinrikyo, Apocalyptic Violence and the New Global Terrorism, he concluded that thought reform was possible without violence or physical coercion.

[edit] Margaret Singer's conditions for mind control
Psychologist Margaret Singer describes in her book Cults in our Midst six conditions which she says would create an atmosphere in which thought reform is possible. Singer states that these conditions involve no need for physical coercion or violence.[5]

Keep the person unaware of what is going on and how she or he is being changed a step at a time.
Potential new members are led, step by step, through a behavioral-change program without being aware of the final agenda or full content of the group. The goal may be to make them deployable agents for the leadership, to get them to buy more courses, or get them to make a deeper commitment, depending on the leader's aim and desires.
Control the person's social and/or physical environment; especially control the person's time.
Through various methods, newer members are kept busy and led to think about the group and its content during as much of their waking time as possible.
Systematically create a sense of powerlessness in the person.
This is accomplished by getting members away from the normal social support group for a period of time and into an environment where the majority of people are already group members.
The members serve as models of the attitudes and behaviors of the group and speak an in- group language.
Strip members of their main occupation (quit jobs, drop out of school) or source of income or have them turn over their income (or the majority of) to the group.
Once stripped of your usual support network, your confidence in your own perception erodes.
As your sense of powerlessness increases, your good judgment and understanding of the world are diminished. (ordinary view of reality is destabilized)
As group attacks your previous worldview, it causes you distress and inner confusion; yet you are not allowed to speak about this confusion or object to it -- leadership suppresses questions and counters resistance.
This process is speeded up if you are kept tired -- the cult will keep you constantly busy.
Manipulate a system of rewards, punishments and experiences in such a way as to inhibit behavior that reflects the person's former social identity.
Manipulation of experiences can be accomplished through various methods of trance induction, including leaders using such techniques as paced speaking patterns, guided imagery, chanting, long prayer sessions or lectures, and lengthy meditation sessions.
Your old beliefs and patterns of behavior are defined as irrelevant or evil. Leadership wants these old patterns eliminated, so the member must suppress them.
Members get positive feedback for conforming to the group's beliefs and behaviors and negative feedback for old beliefs and behavior.
Manipulate a system of rewards, punishments, and experiences in order to promote learning the group's ideology or belief system and group-approved behaviors.
Good behavior, demonstrating an understanding and acceptance of the group's beliefs, and compliance are rewarded while questioning, expressing doubts or criticizing are met with disapproval, redress and possible rejection. If one expresses a question, he or she is made to feel that there is something inherently wrong with them to be questioning.
The only feedback members get is from the group, they become totally dependent upon the rewards given by those who control the environment.
Members must learn varying amounts of new information about the beliefs of the group and the behaviors expected by the group.
The more complicated and filled with contradictions the new system in and the more difficult it is to learn, the more effective the conversion process will be.
Esteem and affection from peers is very important to new recruits. Approval comes from having the new member's behaviors and thought patterns conform to the models (members). Members' relationship with peers is threatened whenever they fail to learn or display new behaviors. Over time, the easy solution to the insecurity generated by the difficulties of learning the new system is to inhibit any display of doubts -- new recruits simply acquiesce, affirm and act as if they do understand and accept the new ideology.
Put forth a closed system of logic and an authoritarian structure that permits no feedback and refuses to be modified except by leadership approval or executive order.
The group has a top-down, pyramid structure. The leaders must have verbal ways of never losing.
Members are not allowed to question, criticize or complain -- if they do, the leaders allege that the member is defective -- not the organization or the beliefs.
The individual is always wrong -- the system, its leaders and its belief are always right.
Conversion or remolding of the individual member happens in a closed system. As members learn to modify their behavior in order to be accepted in this closed system, they change -- begin to speak the language -- which serves to further isolate them from their prior beliefs and behaviors.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Reply To Messers. R. Croxford, and Paul Pennyworth:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Messers. R. Croxford, and Paul Pennyworth,

I have just quickly reviewed your posts on Mind Control. I intend to fully study them later today. Frankly, they look excellent for where I want to go. (Paul Pennyworth, I received your Private Email. Thank You very much).

Croxford, I apologize, as I thought to a degree that you disagreed, or would disagree, with information that I will advance on Mind Control.

Croxford, I agree with you more than you might realize. Instead of creating an Artificial Debate, I actually now suggest that we join forces. Paul Pennyworth, I would gladly welcome your efforts, if you are so inclined.

Croxford, I did get out 3 - 4 books from my library at home that I intend to post, and reflect on. I Thank You for your writings, as they help give me direction. I think that I will open your eyes, and we will both end up agreeing together, and advancing the Mind Control and Manchurian Candidate Material very effectively.

I will be unavailable most of the week, but I should be able to start posting some of this material by this weeks end, or early next week.

Croxford, also, please feel free to contact me on the JFK Forum Personal Mail System. Several JFK Forum Members do. And I give you my word, as I have given others, that anything you say in confidence will be treated accordingly.

Croxford, and Pennyworth, Mind Control and Beyond is a subject matter that I have been developing with my Best Friend, Jimmy Files, for years. If you two don't have any personal reservations about working on some Research and Writing with Jimmy and myself, I would strongly invite you to do so. If you feel any concerns, I will understand, or promise not to use your names with Files and Brychek on our future writings. If this is too sensitive for you, let me know by Private Email. Understand that other JFK Forum Members have worked with me, but asked me to keep their names out of reference with Files and Brychek. If this turns out to be the case, I will not be upset with you, and promise to respect your wishes.

In closing, I strongly invite any and all JFK Forum Members interested in Mind Control, Manchurian Candiate Protocol, and Beyond, to actively contribute to this subject matter, if you are so inclined.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Hey guys i'm 15 and think that this would be interesting to learn about so if i could get some of this information I would greatly appreciate it. thanks Ricky Clow
R Croxford

Re: Truth Vs. BS

Post by R Croxford »

Thought this mind control thing might be entertaining for some new members