James Files in the Moorman photo

JFK Assassination
Tommy Bullgotti

James Files in the Moorman photo

Post by Tommy Bullgotti »

http://jfk.iefactory.com/galeria/moorman.htm

Does this (all in Spanish) website, which examines the "Badgeman" figure, show James Files in the Hatman position?

I guess what I am asking, do you all believe that the 'hatman' is the true shooter? And if it is a shooter, is it James Files?
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

Yes! 16 shooters shot Kennedy. I'm losing my mind
Jorgen Sjolen

Re: James Files in the Moorman photo

Post by Jorgen Sjolen »

Tommy Bullgotti wrote:http://jfk.iefactory.com/galeria/moorman.htmDoes this (all in Spanish) website, which examines the "Badgeman" figure, show James Files in the Hatman position?I guess what I am asking, do you all believe that the 'hatman' is the true shooter? And if it is a shooter, is it James Files?

Is it this person that is visible in the zapruder movie to?

How many persons have been found on the knoll?
Mark Johansson

Post by Mark Johansson »

Tommy Bullgotti wrote:http://jfk.iefactory.com/galeria/moorman.htmDoes this (all in Spanish) website, which examines the "Badgeman" figure, show James Files in the Hatman position?I guess what I am asking, do you all believe that the 'hatman' is the true shooter? And if it is a shooter, is it James Files?

Tommy,

The House Selected Commite concluded that there was a 95 per cent probability that the fatal bullet was fired from the Grassy Knoll.
In Robert Groden´s JFK: The Case for Conspiracy the narrator said that it was a strong possibility of a shoting carried out by the so-called "hatman" (James Files).

Mark
Tim Carroll

Post by Tim Carroll »

Mark Johansson wrote:The House Selected Commite concluded that there was a 95 per cent probability that the fatal bullet was fired from the Grassy Knoll.
The HSCA concluded that there was a 95% probability that a shot was fired from the Grassy Knoll, but that it missed. The HSCA said the fatal bullet was not fired from the Grassy Knoll.

Tim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

The HSCA concluded that there was a 95% probability that a shot was fired from the Grassy Knoll,

Yep, this was based on scientificl acoustics evidence.

but that it missed. The HSCA said the fatal bullet was not fired from the Grassy Knoll.
Yep, but the acoustics experts did not make that conclusion. This was based on nothing else than subjective opinion and speculation. How could anyone know that shot missed? That is just the typical media lies, like below: Peter Jennings ABC : "Back and to the left in no way indicates where a shot came from." Dan Rather CBS: "The third shot hit President Kennedy, there was no doubt there, his head went FORWARD with considerable violence".
francois bertrand

James Files

Post by francois bertrand »

Chuck Nicoletti said "shots must come from behind".... now... how can he say ok to James Files to back him when he knew Files will be at the grassy knoll... in front of the motorcade....
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Good question.

Because killing Kennedy was more important than all the shots coming from behind. And the grassy knoll was a lot closer to Kennedy. Nevertheless, Nicoletti wasn't happy with James having taken the shot.

Wim
francois bertrand

we plan a trip to Dallas next year... will be very special to stand on the grassy knoll... i must see it once in my life....
francois bertrand

I read that on a web site:

The confession made by Files was undermined by research carried out by Edward Jay Epstein. With the help of private detective, Jules Kroll, Epstein established from telephone records Files was in Chicago, not Dallas, on 22nd November, 1963.

what about this affirmation ??? is it true ?