Jimmy Sutton/Files Was Too Young To Be An Assassin:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Jimmy Sutton/Files Was Too Young To Be An Assassin:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

"Jimmy Sutton/Files was too young to be an assassin." I have heard, and read this comment too many times to count.

First, please look at the young faces of the young men and women who are dying daily in Iraq and Afghanistan ? They don't look any older than Jimmy Sutton did when he killed JFK.

Second, this weekend while having lunch with Jimmy and joking about people saying that he looked too young to assassinate JFK, Jimmy mentioned that Lee Harvey Oswald, Jimmy's friend, and assistant in Dallas, Texas in November, 1963, was only about two (2) years and a few months older than Jimmy at the time. And in person, Lee actually looked younger than Jimmy. Just for the record.

Additionally, Lee's records disclose Russian language, U - 2 relationships,
and a variety of matters that never involved combat, sniper training, or any major combat training.

Yet some ask us to discount Jimmy because of his youthful look, and to believe that an equally young looking Lee Harvey Oswald, with a Manlicher Carcano, the Italian weapon that never killed anybody on purpose, was successful in his "lone assassin" quest ?

Right.

Food for thought.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Americans In Blackwater:

10.24.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Have any of you seen the young faces of the Americans in the military and Blackwater, both living and dead. Most of them look younger than Jimmy Sutton when he was assigned the hit on JFK in Dallas, Texas on 11.22.1963.I know/knew many wounded and dead who are, or where, as young as Jimmy was. Yet another stupid argument overcome daily in Iraq, unfortunately.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bruce, If you look at all these CIA operatives, including Lee Oswald, you will find that virtually all of them entered the army at age 17 or 18.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/19/obitu ... ntero.html

In 1960, Mr. Quintero, not yet 21, signed up with the C.I.A. He worked against Cuba side by side with Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy in the days when the United States tried to kill Mr. Castro. Years later, Mr. Quintero conspired with Lt. Col. Oliver L. North against the Sandinista government of Nicaragua.

But, as with millions of his fellow Cubans, the central event of Mr. Quintero’s life was the Bay of Pigs invasion of April 1961.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

the cia and other military and intelligent orgs recruit those young impressionable kids that are naive and they can be molded like fresh clay. those boys are 18 going on 35 and want so badly to make a mark on the world. alot of those young kids are fatherless or have bad relationships with their parents and are easily won over to an adult operative that knows ther weak points and is easy prey to someone that makes them feel special and important.
Pennyworth

check this picture out...

Post by Pennyworth »

I've never seen it before..have any of the other posters?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/mugbig.jpg
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Sure, it's on the cover of Groden's book:

http://www.amazon.com/Search-Lee-Harvey ... 670858676/
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Jimmy Sutton/Files Was Too Young To Be An Assassin:

11.26.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers;05.21.2007 - I originally Posted this pointed Headline. Please read this in conjunction with Wim's recent Headline about Jimmy's 1999 letter, Posted by Wim on 11.26.2009.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
andries

Post by andries »

Anyone who claims that he was to young for an assassin is a parrot like some other,s.I have not to many doubts concerning his age,quit some guy,s in my platoon were cool sharp shooters or snipers at the age off only 20 years old.However i have many doubts about statements like : I had my pistol and was ready to shoot my way out if necessary ? Wild West scenery ,at that verry moment in that place and situation what about the cover up and the lone gunman shooting from the TSBD ?
Phil Dragoo

Nathan Hale

Post by Phil Dragoo »

Nathan Hale was born in 1755 and hung in 1776.My Great-to-the-fifth was born 1751 and was on the Ft. Pitt pay sheet as of 1774.Today many of that age are unformed and uninspired, living at home, having no particular fire.The Giancana book Double Cross is another example of early action.Age is no bar to the veracity of James Files' tale.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Back then you could have a parent sign that you were of age and get into the military service.My brother in law went in at just sixteen years old, spent 20 and was fully retired at the age of 36.Any kid who got into trouble was offered an option of going into the military.A friend had that option and at 17 went into the Marines. He happened to be an expert Archerand spent 20 years putting on exabition shooting for the Marines.He may have been a sniper.