My new film The Grassy Knoll

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

My new film The Grassy Knoll

Post by dankbaar »

About a month ago I submitted my new film The Grassy Knoll

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/grassy.htm

for IDFA Amsterdam. That is our International Documentary Festival.

http://idfa.nl/

Yesterday I received an email from one Mrs. Jannie Langbroek that the film had not come through her selection.

Upon my inquiry she explained it's not the quality or presentation, but she doesn't think it's suitable for IDFA because the subject / content is "not new". She also volunteered that her blood does not start streaming when she hears about "new theories" on the death of JFK.

To be quite frank, I have some doubts she actually saw it.

Anyway let's not assume that, I invite your comments on the opinion of Mrs Langbroek.

Wim
r christen

Post by r christen »

Without knowing about any personal background of Mrs Langbroek there is not much point in offering an opinion on her comments.

My belief is that the JFK Assassination is just "ancient history" and of no real interest to at least 99% of the Under-50 population in any civilised nation - and probably well under 10% of the Over-50s. And most media references in these nations to the assassination normally include a disparaging remark about conspiracy weirdos.

Therefore, IMO the only people with comments worth considering are those who who are widely read on the assassination to the extent that they are all too well aware that the WCR has many serious flaws.
r christen

Post by r christen »

Para 2 in the above should have been written to read that interest in the JFK assassination is probably confined to well under 10% of the Over-50s.
LTC Daniel Marvin

Post by LTC Daniel Marvin »

The lady from the film festival organization has done the world a disfavor, even denied them an opportunity to see the truth in film about the Kennedy assassination. She should talk with me - I could give her some first hand informaton that would let her know it would be in her and the film festival's best interest to show your film. If you can put her in touch with me... fine.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

r christen wrote:Without knowing about any personal background of Mrs Langbroek there is not much point in offering an opinion on her comments.My belief is that the JFK Assassination is just "ancient history" and of no real interest to at least 99% of the Under-50 population in any civilised nation - and probably well under 10% of the Over-50s. And most media references in these nations to the assassination normally include a disparaging remark about conspiracy weirdos.Therefore, IMO the only people with comments worth considering are those who who are widely read on the assassination to the extent that they are all too well aware that the WCR has many serious flaws.

Although I have had no friends or relatives who were killed in the wars, today we remember the fallen soldier and say a prayer for the unknown soldier...
When Steven Spielberg was creating Shindlers List, sceptics and critics were wondering who would be interested in seeing it.

I can't believe the response I get from people when I tell them we are working on this case...people ARE interested in this case..books are stilling coming out about it..christen can think what he wants...I was born after WW11 but there was a time in my life about 10 years ago when holocaust literature consumed me..I couldn't stop reading it....
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:r christen wrote:Without knowing about any personal background of Mrs Langbroek there is not much point in offering an opinion on her comments.My belief is that the JFK Assassination is just "ancient history" and of no real interest to at least 99% of the Under-50 population in any civilised nation - and probably well under 10% of the Over-50s. And most media references in these nations to the assassination normally include a disparaging remark about conspiracy weirdos.Therefore, IMO the only people with comments worth considering are those who who are widely read on the assassination to the extent that they are all too well aware that the WCR has many serious flaws.Although I have had no friends or relatives who were killed in the wars, today we remember the fallen soldier and say a prayer for the unknown soldier...When Steven Spielberg was creating Shindlers List, sceptics and critics were wondering who would be interested in seeing it.I can't believe the response I get from people when I tell them we are working on this case...people ARE interested in this case..books are still coming out about it.....christen can think what he wants...I was born after about 10 years after WW11 but there was a time in my life about 10 years ago when holocaust literature consumed me..I couldn't stop reading it....
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Paul Pennyworth wrote:r christen wrote:Without knowing about any personal background of Mrs Langbroek there is not much point in offering an opinion on her comments.My belief is that the JFK Assassination is just "ancient history" and of no real interest to at least 99% of the Under-50 population in any civilised nation - and probably well under 10% of the Over-50s. And most media references in these nations to the assassination normally include a disparaging remark about conspiracy weirdos.Therefore, IMO the only people with comments worth considering are those who who are widely read on the assassination to the extent that they are all too well aware that the WCR has many serious flaws.Although I have had no friends or relatives who were killed in the wars, today we remember the fallen soldier and say a prayer for the unknown soldier...When Steven Spielberg was creating Schindlers List, sceptics and critics were wondering who would be interested in seeing it.I can't believe the response I get from people when I tell them we are working on this case...people ARE interested in this case..books are still coming out about it.....christen can think what he wants...I was born after about 10 years after WW11 but there was a time in my life about 10 years ago when holocaust literature consumed me..I couldn't stop reading it....

And tommorrow we STILL remember and honor an amazing fallen soldier...JFK May 29,1917-November 22, 1963
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

r christen wrote:Without knowing about any personal background of Mrs Langbroek there is not much point in offering an opinion on her comments.My belief is that the JFK Assassination is just "ancient history" and of no real interest to at least 99% of the Under-50 population in any civilised nation - and probably well under 10% of the Over-50s. And most media references in these nations to the assassination normally include a disparaging remark about conspiracy weirdos.Therefore, IMO the only people with comments worth considering are those who who are widely read on the assassination to the extent that they are all too well aware that the WCR has many serious flaws.

If you or others have no interest, then why are you hanging or commenting here ...Wim can you trace where this guy is coming from?
r christen

Post by r christen »

Paul, read an earlier comment of mine that states admiration for the efforts of Wim, Bruce and others.

Wim invited opinions on the comments from Mrs Langbroek. I declined to comment re Mrs L because it does seem that she has very little interest, if any, in the assassination.

My hasty Sunday morning response could have been written with better clarity. One point I was trying to get across is that the number of people with a genuine interest in the assassination, as expressed in percentages, is likely to be decreasing with each passing year. In other words I'm all in favour of any publicity that further discredits the WCR.

Paul, I admire your crusading zeal. Your intentions are good. But it does seem to me that you need to slow down a bit and not try to right more of the world's wrongs in this forum.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

r christen wrote:Paul, read an earlier comment of mine that states admiration for the efforts of Wim, Bruce and others. Wim invited opinions on the comments from Mrs Langbroek. I declined to comment re Mrs L because it does seem that she has very little interest, if any, in the assassination. My hasty Sunday morning response could have been written with better clarity. One point I was trying to get across is that the number of people with a genuine interest in the assassination, as expressed in percentages, is likely to be decreasing with each passing year. In other words I'm all in favour of any publicity that further discredits the WCR.Paul, I admire your crusading zeal. Your intentions are good. But it does seem to me that you need to slow down a bit and not try to right more of the world's wrongs in this forum.

I wish I could right the wrongs. I cannot raise the dead...I am just revealing the hidden global agendas as I discover them myself, making people aware as to what is going on on the globe ; and frankly the more I discover by the way of the world wide web, and putting the pieces in their perspective places and presenting them on this board , the sicker and more paranoid I am becoming.
Evil exists everywhere....