Happy Birthday Mr. President

JFK Assassination
Bob

Happy Birthday Mr. President

Post by Bob »

Today is John Fitzgerald Kennedy's birthday...he would have been 90 years old. I also share his birthday. I am very glad to be around, as I wish he would be. It got me thinking about his accomplishments and the lack of accomplishments of George "Dumbya" Bu$h. Here are JFK's accomplishments that I posted to Bruce awhile back...

JFK's AccomplishmentsThe resolution of the Cuban Missile Crisis - Avoided nuclear war with the Soviets (WWIII) - Millions of lives saved - The earth environment was spared the effects of a nuclear exchange - Showed strong resolve (Soviets blinked first) Created the Peace Corp - Utilized American volunteers for aid in underdeveloped countries - Helped to aid the economies and health status of those nations Signed nuclear test ban treaty with the Soviets - Reduced testing of nuclear weapons Created the civil rights legislation that was passed under LBJ - Was working on passage at the time of his assassination Escalated space program - Funded NASA to overtake the Soviets in space race - Set a goal of having man on the moon by the end of the decade Was against escalation of war in Vietnam -58,000+ lives later, the U.S. got out of Nam -30,000 "advisors" in Vietnam when JFK was assassinated -500,000 troops in Vietnam by 1965 due to escalation by LBJ

Now compare Kennedy and Bu$h like I did in an earlier post...

JFK vs G.W. Bu$hJust look at what has happened in 40+ years in the United States. Just how bad is it? Compare the current "President" to the one this website is connected to. Kennedy was well spoken. Bu$h obliterates the English language. Kennedy was an intellectual. Bu$h is closer to stupid. Kennedy kept us from world annihilation because of his handling of the Cuban missile crisis. Bu$h is taking us closer to Armageddon with his stupid decisions regarding Iraq, the Middle East, etc. Kennedy was a legitimate war hero. Bu$h was an AWOL draft dodger. Kennedy was rich and compassionate. Bu$h is rich and spiteful. Kennedy was a man of the people. Bu$h is kept in a bubble by his people. Kennedy gave speeches in open environments. Bu$h gives speeches to staged audiences only. Kennedy accepted responsibility, ala the Bay of Pigs. Bu$h refuses to take responsibilty, ala 9/11, Iraq, Plamegate and Katrina for examples. Kennedy believed in a balance of power in the U.S. government. Bu$h wants the executive office to be all powerful, ala King George. Kennedy was charismatic in public. Bu$h is embarrassing to watch in public settings (just look at the G-8 conference). Kennedy wanted ALL Americans to prosper. Bu$h only cares about the rich and powerful. Kennedy was a real American hero (yes, he had flaws). Bu$h is a real American traitor with the sins of 9/11 and Iraq on his conscience. I only hope the next President is closer in philosophy to JFK as opposed to Bu$h. That way the United States can return to being a TRUE democracy as opposed to being a fascist state.

Can you imagine Bu$h in the Cuban Missile Crisis? We would all be dead now. The idiot would have attacked Cuba and that would have started a nuclear exchange. All Bu$h has given us is a war (Iraq) full of lies and death. Bu$h has also given us torture. Bu$h has given us illegal wiretapping. Bu$h has given us Plamegate, where his aides haved outed a CIA agent. The list goes on and on. Now on JFK's 90th birthday, I long for the day when the U.S.A. was a beacon of light for the world. Right now, under Bu$h, there is no light. Just embarrassment, just like the current "President".
myra

You share a birthday with our most courageous President Bob

Post by myra »

What an honor.
john hines

Post by john hines »

John F. Kennedy $ G.W. Bush both came into this world with alot of similarities. Both of their families were very influential and corrupt. I think they too inherited some of these things and benefited from their families ties and dealings. Kennedy was trying to break away and remove himself from that way of life, and I think because he cared, that is why he is not alive today. He was a great man. God rest his soul.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

He will always be with us in mind, spirit, heart, and memory...
Pennyworth

Abraham, Martin, and John....

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:He will always be with us in mind, spirit, heart, and memory...

Has anybody here seen my old friend Abraham?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend John?
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
I thought I saw him walkin' up over the hill,
With Abraham, Martin and John.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Happy Birthday To Bob:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Bob,

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes to you and your family. I know that you are going through a tough time, but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay focused. Seek to improve only 1/4 of 1 % daily, as the Ancient Chinese Monks would say, mentally, physically, and spiritually. That becomes a 92 % increase over one year.

Bob, glad to see you back on the JFK Forum. You are needed, and missed.

Bob, the real reason I missed you most was not only because I like you, but because you live in Florida. I almost went to Florida, particularly Little Havana. But you were unavailable at the time.

A very close friend of Jimmy and mine went for the first meeting. Not sure where the second meeting will be.

Our friend met with Louis Posada Carriles, wife, daughter, and three (3) associates. Jimmy and I will be debriefing him next week. I was going to ask you to come. Next time.

Our friend meets with Jimmy and myself regularly. In addition, I talk to him daily.

All charges were dropped. He is 100 % free, LPC.

Best Always,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks for your sentiments Bruce. I am very glad to hear about Carriles. I'm sure he has a lot to say. I'm also sure he has the Bu$hes very nervous.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Happy belated birthday Bob!!!

Intersting co-incidence you have...

I hope you are feeling better and make a speedy recovery...you sound O.K. from here..
Nerrilyn Diefenbach

Post by Nerrilyn Diefenbach »

Bob
I would like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday also and a speedy recovery. I have missed your posts.

Since last we spoke I have done a LOT of reading and managed to get a copy of the whole series of TMWKK as well as JFK 2 The Bush Connection and Wim's latest videos. I now have a much better perspective and understanding of where you and Myra were coming from with regard to Johnson as well as seeing the assassination from a much wider perspective with regard to events that have shaped the world over the last 50+ years.

No Kennedy wasn't perfect but he didn't lie and deceive the people like the current American president does. I am very grateful to everyone on this website who contributes and shares their opinions because when no one is questioning then no one is thinking.

"You are obliged to tell our story in a truthful way, to tell it, as Oliver Cromwell said about his portrait, "Paint us with all our blemishes and warts, all those things about us that may not be so immediately attractive.'"We compete with...those who are our adversaries who tell only the good stories. But the things that go bad in America, you must tell that also. And we hope that the bad and the good is sifted together by people of judgment and discretion and taste and discrimination, that they will realizewhat we are trying to do here..."We seek a free flow of information....We are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people." JFK, Feb 1962
Bob

Post by Bob »

Nerrilyn, Paul and everyone, thank you for your belated birthday wishes and your recovery hopes. I am getting better everyday. I still can't work out until my disc in my neck fuses, but I am very anxious to get going. Until then, all I can do is walk. Nerrilyn, you have really looked at some great information. I think the more current versions are most accurate. You also gave us a great quote from the OTHER birthday boy...JFK! Talk about an apropo quote that lends irony to today's White House. If George Washington could never tell a lie, then George "Dumbya" Bu$h can never tell the truth! History tells us that. He lied about Iraq, Katrina, illegal wiretaps, torture, Plamegate and many other sordid events. Thankfully, about 65% of the U.S. now realize that.