Some great new clips on Youtube

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Holy cow! There it is. A second rifle in the TSBD at the end of this clip. They circle it with a red line, otherwise you miss it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WQr4y1j4Gw

Thanks, brave Roger Craig! I won't forget you.

Wim
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

wow, thats amazing the gun is right out in the open, thats something.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video_bl ... monbozia01

This guy is unreal. His clips are al very freshy uploaded and there are many unknown gems that even I have never seen.

Amazing. You won't find any of this in Bugliosi's book .

Wim
M Klein

Post by M Klein »

Amazing stuff. But that second gun that's sitting there is probably one of the sheriff's rifles. In the other Alyea raw footage clip of the depository gun search, you can see a detective or a sheriff holding his own rifle, so there were possibly quite a few of them up there.

But that's not to say they didn't find that Mauser, of course, which the Warren Commission failed to explain.

And how about the Hoover and LBJ conspiracy recording? If that was Nixon, it'd be worse than Watergate.

And how about that Oswald got into a car? How could that fact just drop away?

Sheesh. No wonder there was the rise of the hippie counterculture, with all the murder sabotage taking place without any public questioning.

One question -- the DeMohrenschrildt guy who was shot just before testifying. Isn't the testimony that it was the housekeeper going in and out of there? Sure, that could be a coverup, but didn't she explain that in detail, how she was doing the laundry, or something? I could be mistaken.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent stuff Wim!
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

I stated that earlier. But I guess I wasn't clear enough.
One with a sling , One without.