RON PAUL!

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

RON PAUL!

Post by Billy Boggs »

If your wondering who will investigate Kennedy's assassination after being elected, there is but one answer........

RON PAUL!

Did I say RON PAUL already?

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

You Americans out there, we have a winner. Someone who is running for president, and tells the truth........
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

So, is it because non of you have researched him, or is there another reason?
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

JFK's body must be exhumed and reexamined.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

I agree, and I believe Ron Paul would be in favor of that, and I'm pretty sure he would see that it GOT DONE.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

That will never happen
and that will never happen
good try tho.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

Your right, it will never happen with a mindset such as yours Brother.......
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

LOL
Nothing to do with my mind set bro
Truth.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

It has everything to do with mindset..........I beg to differ with you. If you consider yourself to be a slave and can do no better in life, then that is what your life will be.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I know all about Ron Paul. He is truthful, but he has NO chance of getting the Republican nomination. Take the last debate for instance, Paul was talking about the truths of 9/11 and Iraq while the conservative audience squirmed. Then Rudy Giuliani uttered a complete bogus lie about 9/11 and Iraq and the audience howled and roared. Paul has no chance with this base of voters. He is, thankfully, one of the few Republicans to tell the truth about 9/11 and Iraq. Giuliani, on the other hand, is a bullshitter that American public will soon realize. Why do the NYFD members hate Giuliani so much? Maybe because their radios never functioned correctly on 9/11. The same thing happened when the Twin Towers were attacked the first time in 1993. But Rudy never did a thing about it. How many died because of that mistake? And even after the attack in 1993, Giuliani put the command headquarters (in case of an emergency) at the Twin Towers. How many died because of that mistake?