JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate John F. Kennedy, by Col. L. Fletcher Prouty, Whose Theories Inspired The Movie JFK, With An
Introduction By Oliver Stone, 1992, 1996, By Citadel Press Books, which are published by Kennsington Publishing Company, New York, N.Y.

"Here is the first account of the Kennedy assassination by a top-level insider, a man who had access to the primary documents and personalities, a man whose theories inspired the controversial film JFK."

"This behind the-scenes look at how the C.I.A. has shaped post-war U.S. foreign policy is fascinating, as are Prouty's telling questions about the security arrangements in Dallas."

"A retired Colonel of the U.S. Air Force, L. Fletcher Prouty served as the Chief of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the Kennedy years. He was directly in charge of the global system designed to provide military support for the clandestine activities of the C.I.A. Prouty is the author of The Secret Team: The C.I.A. and Its Allies."

Col. L. Fletcher Prouty was played by Donald Sutherland as "X" in the movie JFK.

Jimmy Files had involvement with Col. L. Fletcher Prouty.

Oliver Stone visited Jimmy Files in prison, more than once, to consult with Jimmy prior to making the movie JFK. I have copies of the contract in my possession that Oliver Stone gave to Jimmy, and Jimmy refused to sign
for highly confidential reasons of Jimmy's.

Want to seriously analyze the JFK Assassination, the C.I.A., and all related matters ? This book is a 'MUST READ" if you have not read it.
Perhaps one of the first books that should be read by New Student's of the
JFK Forum.

Comments both Pro, and Con are invited, that are of a Very Serious Academic Approach.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
John Bruno

Post by John Bruno »

I've got this book. Haven't read it yet.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JOHN BRUNO:

Dear Mr. John Bruno,

I have received, and reviewed your email.

I will make copies for Jimmy, and myself.

John, take your time when you read this book. Analyze and think through what Prouty's real messages are. I am now re-reading this book for the fourth or fifth time for my own research on matters that I am preparing for Wim Dankbaar, and Lt. Col. Dan Marvin.

Carefully analyze what Prouty says about the troups that "leave" WW II.
Many come home, but in 1945 we start sending some of these troups immediately to Korea, and Viet Nam. Follow Prouty's thinking and documentation about the C.I.A. "creating the Viet Nam War."

I will be looking forward to your comments.

Best Always,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Members,

It appears as if nobody has read this book and responded.

I can not underscore more the importance of this book, and what it covers.

Additionally, it covers many issues covered by Lieutenant Colonel Dan Marvin, and Jimmy Files.

I would like to hear from anybody who has read this book, and your thoughts.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's Book:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

While I religiously try to read 3 - 5 books a week, I am now re-reading this book as I more deeply analyze all recent developments relating to the U.S. vs. Iraq War.

In addition to the JFK Assassination, I strongly encourage anybody with any interest either pro or con, over the Iraq War, to read this book. The first fifty (50) pages should captivate you. If it does not, nothing will.

Has anybody read this book ?

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have read the book Bruce. Prouty offers great insight. Remember, Donald Sutherland basically played his part (X) in the JFK movie. The Sutherland part really gives the viewer an insider look at what really happened. Prouty really knows his stuff and also gives great information about the protocol of assassination. I agree with you Bruce, that this book is a MUST for any novice trying to learn about the JFK assassination.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Reply To Bob:

05.30.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2006 - I first Posted this Informative Headline. It has not received the analysis and discussion that Ithought that it deserved.I sincerely feel that the serious researcher and student of JFK and Related Subject Matter's will strongly benefit from an honest analysis of Prouty's Work Product.Mr. Bob Fox - Thank You for your thoughts.Fellow JFK Forum Members, again, I strongly urge that your read the first fifty (50) pages of Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty's book. It is an intense analysis to JFK'S Assassination, Viet Nam, beyond, and now Iraq.The major point of analysis throughout the book is the CIA and The Military Industrial Complex.Also begin your own constructive analysis of The High Cabal and The Shadow Government.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may notbe as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK

06.20.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2007 - I first Posted this Informative Headline that I hoped would benefit and enlighten many.This is one of the most precisely written books about the C.I.A, Viet Nam, and the Assassination of JFK with first hand inside knowledge that I have ever read and studied.This is not just another JFK book written by another author who wasn't even alive at JFK's Removal, whoread books by people with no first hand involvement, and then gave birth to a New Book whose DNA istotally based upon more opinions and misleading representations.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
John S. Churchin

Post by John S. Churchin »

Mr Brychek,

I did read Mr. Prouty's excellent book. However it was quite a few years ago and I need to familierize myself with it again. I just checked to make sure it is in my home library, it is, and I will begin reading it again and get back to you.

Respectfully,

John S. Churchin
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK: The C.I.A., Viet Nam, And The Plot To Assassinate JFK

06.25.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.22.2007 - I first Posted this Informative Headline.Mr. John S. Churchin - Thank you for your response. I would be very much interested in your reflections aboutthis book. You were truly ahead of your time if you read this some time ago. Certainly worth a re-read.I am actually re-reading Prouty's book for about the 5th time now.Further, I have began studying Live Interviews of Prouty. I find him, and them incredible.I have never read a more powerful book on all that Prouty covers in my life. And this is not research. This was Prouty's life.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not beas well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.