THERE HAD TO BE TWO OSWALDS!

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

THERE HAD TO BE TWO OSWALDS!

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I learn something new each day. I didn't have much of an opinion about this theory until recently. But the more you look at it, it had to be! You had the real Oswald thinking he was infiltrating an assassination plot, all the while the CIA and possibly FBI were sending out the other Oswald doing all the crazy things at the auto dealer railing about better deals on cars in Russia, firing range, having his scope aligned at the gun shop, going to Louisiana looking for a job at the mental hospital, all of it, custom designed by the CIA to set Oswald up to take the fall. There is no way the man could have been in all of those places at the same time.
Does anyone have a theory about what might have been in the note he wrote and left at the Dallas FBI office that was later destroyed?
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

no. i don't think so. sounds crazy.
LiAnn Simpson

Two Oswalds

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Sounds crazy? So does the magic bullet and lone gunman theory, G!!!
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

What about the fake Zapruder Film theory? or the Umbrella Man firing a dart? and what if Abraham Zapruder's camera was a gun? the storm drain shooters?

Want a simple tale? 1 man, 1 gun. That's what the Government told us.

I don't believe it. Neither do you. Who killed the Kennedys? IT WAS USA! -"Sympathy of the devil" by the Rolling Stones
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

You are right, there is much that still is not right about these theories. The more research I do though the more I learn. Just when I thought I could not learn yet one more thing, I am proven wrong again.
Yes, it is beginning to appear that the Zapruder film is not what it appears to be. But do I think LHO killed JFK alone, absolutely not! I still believe he did not fire a shot.
Have you seen the transcript from this interview of Marina Oswald? I am including the link. Also read about what Oswald's cellmates said about him when he was in the Dallas jail. Scroll down and read what the FBI agent from New Orleans says about the teletype warning of an assassination attempt on the President in Dallas. This is the ACTUAL guy who took it off the machine! And they say Oliver Stone is nuts? I don't think so.
http://www.jfkresearch.com/marina/marina.htm
Let me know your thoughts, OK?
john hines

Post by john hines »

Hello Li Ann, Your theory is not far fetched at all. You and Giovanni are recently joined members, so you may have missed a reply I posted awhile ago in regards to the very subject matter of Oswald having a double. A caller on a radio program this past Nov 22 phoned in to say he was a current Houston police officer. Upon his training as a Cadet at the academy, one of his instructors stated that while working for an eastern Texas police agency, they were investigating a double homicide of an elderly couple. It subsequently turned that they were the parents of Oswald double, but I'm not sure if he was a suspect.
Ian Irving

Post by Ian Irving »

LiAnn, A man called John Armstrong has written a book which seems hard to find (though as a Librarian you may well be able to locate it), called Harvey and Lee, the book postulates that there were 2 different people posing as 'Lee Oswald'.

Parts of it were serialised in 'Probe' magazine, Index Vol. 5. No. 1 November-December, 1997, outline of article below.

Harvey and Lee: The Case for Two Oswalds
John Armstrong's second part of his amazing research into the parallel yet separate lives of two people who shared the joint history presented to us as the story of Lee Harvey Oswald. this article takes us from Oswald's departure to the Soviet Union, up through the assassination, and a bit beyond. Some episodes are familiar, some are startling and likely this is the first you've heard of them, as they've been buried in the record for a long time.

I have been trying to find a copy of the book and/or article for quite a while without success. According to people who have read the book it makes a highly convincing case for there having been two separate people who were doing things under the name 'Lee Oswald'.

I really hope you find something that you might be able to share with us!!!!!!!
LiAnn Simpson

Thanks John and Ian

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/lois8.htm
http://iceboxmurders.com/TheStory.htm
http://www.iceboxmurders.com/KDFWInterview.htm

First to John,
Yes, I have heard of Charles Rogers and the icebox murders. Could not believe that I lived just miles from where it happened! The murder remains unsolved. The three tramps evidence is pretty convincing, being involved in the Kennedy assassination automatically explains why he has disappeared!
Ian,
Thanks I will try to see if I can find that book and get back to you!
Linda
LiAnn Simpson

John Armstrong

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Ian,
I found this doing a search on Barnes and Noble out of print. $275.00??!!
Wonder why so much, usually with books or papers it is because of the rarity. Obviously this is probably a presentation he did at the JFK Lancer convention that is held every November in Dallas. Maybe you could get a cheaper copy thru them?
LiAnn
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/used/p ... 7393&Itm=1
LiAnn Simpson

Ian, before you pay $257

Post by LiAnn Simpson »