A clip with Vincent Bugliosi

JFK Assassination
Arthur Overweel

Post by Arthur Overweel »

This guy is unbelievable, either he is CIA disinfo or incredibly ignorant! Somebody please tell him something about the great Lyndon B. Johnson.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

This guy asks a great question at the end of the clip:

http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid= ... 2373603473

To defend the single bullet theory, Bugliosi and other Lone Assassin apologists try to claim that Connally, because of the jump seat, was sitting to the left of Kennedy.

Now, on the picture below, draw a straight line through the necks of both men and see for yourself whether that claim holds water. Hint: See if the line runs parallel with the car.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/limobest.jpg

Other questions for Bugliosi:

- How in the hell were more fragments removed from Connaly's wrist than the missing weight from the magic bullet?

- How in the hell could that bullet inflict all this damage, causing seven wounds in two men, coming out in an undeformed condition, ....... while another bullet from Oswald's rifle exploded in Kennedy' s head in a thousand fragments?
Arthur Overweel

Post by Arthur Overweel »

Man I would love to see you debate this guy on national TV! I bet ya he hasn't got the guts!!
James Jake

Post by James Jake »

Oh, my God!!! what the hell happened to Bugliosi ???

He's now the class clown. I really learned to admire that man after reading his book "Helter Skelter", he logically figured out the Manson case, however,

with a mind for troubleshooting crime scenes and logically putting together
evidence and so forth it now seems that Bugliosi's mind has gone to the dark side

I mean in that clip he was, at least to me, portrayed as an idiot...forgive me for saying that!
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Bugliosi would NEVER have figured out the Manson case on his own. The only thing that cracked it was a jailmate of the Manson women overheard one of them talking about the crime!
This man is a complete idiot!
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

BUGLIOSI IS GOVERNMENT!

www.nndb.com (look him up)
LiAnn Simpson

Bugliosi

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

The only reason they list him as "government" on that site is because he was the L.A. County District Attorney at the time of the Manson Case.
If only it were that simple. In reality, the man is just "clueless" and obviously in need of money and thinking because of his prior reputation and success on Helter Skelter he could repeat that in this case.
However, the softballing of this book by not only mainstream media but also cable tells me that all media outlets are still pretty much government controlled. I have written to and criticized both O'Reilly and Scarborough for even giving this man any credibility whatsoever and not presenting both sides of that issue. What happened to "Fair and Balanced" O'Reilly??
LiAnn
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

The most important thing that blows all the whacko's out of the water is this simple statement.
Remember this line.....
How in the hell were more fragments removed from Connaly's wrist than the missing weight from the magic bullet?
No matter what? You can not explain that shit! no way.

Scooter Libby what a JOKE!
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

Im sure he gets an enormous
pay-check from the government.

I think he also believes that Elvis is still alive...