Washington Post is Lying!!

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/misc._docu ... _film.html

Read this article by George Lardner Jr, a staff writer for the Washington Post. In it he says that Phil Willis says that he is sure that the shots came from the rear and the TSBD. This article appeared in 1998, the Nigel Turner series was filmed BEFORE that!
Am I blind or deaf or somehow do not understand English? Did not only Phil Willis but his wife and daughter also speak on TMWKK, all of them saying that they are sure the fatal shot came from the knoll???!!!

Has anyone seen this article or know of this reporter? Why would he tell such a boldfaced lie??!!

Well---I guess you do not have to answer that really. But people, the Washington Post considers themselves mainstream media!!! What has happened to them since Watergate??!!

This is irresponsible journalism and outright lies being perpetrated 40+ years after the fact.

I will be investigating this further.

LiAnn
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

They are being paid.
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

The Government is paying them to write that balony.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I have tried to find an email address for that reporter but cannot, can anyone tell me how to email him? I want to know why he reported lies and I want to hear it from him personally!

LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Tuesday09.17.201911:52 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.04.2007 - Ms. LiAnn Simpson, an Original Contributing JFK Murder Solved Forum Member who isExcellent at finding Interesting Points, Posted this Headline and Supporting Material.Of course the Interesting Fact to me is that she apparently caught Main Stream Media The WashingtonPost lying. Big Surprise there !But how many of "We the People..." ever caught this ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.