9/11

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

9/11

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

And what happened after was even more inexcusable. Hours and hours went by with no response from NORAD. Bush and Cheney hunkered down in a fallout shelter in Nebraska?
They said when Payne Stewart's plane started descending there was an F-16 on it within 20 minutes!!
Where were our defenses??? Where was anybody?? And now we are even MORE vulnerable because ALL of our defenses are in Iraq and Afghanistan leaving us even more vulnerable than we were before!!
People, I am NOT a rocket scientist or a military man!! Is it me or is this just lunacy????

LiAnn
LiAnn Simpson

Sorry folks!

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

This was not supposed to have been a separate thread, I meant to put it under my new topic of 9/11.

LiAnn
Giovanni

Post by Giovanni »

ok, now let's talk about Watergate since we're now off topic.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Ok, whatdya wanna know?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

9/11

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.07.2007 - LiAnn Simpson Originally Posted this important, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.Although this is very short, LiAnn pointed out some Valuable Facts.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.11.2001:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.201910:58 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.07.2007 - Ms. LiAnn Simpson, an Excellent Contributing Original Member of the JFK Murder SolvedForum, Originally Posted this Headline and Supporting Material.LiAnn poses some Outstanding Questions.09.11.2019 - 12 years later does anybody have any Additional Facts, Input, or Theories on any aspectof this Entire Subject Matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: 9/11

Post by kenmurray »

102 minutes that changed America:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zITfuQi7S6E