New York Times/Scooter Libby

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I recently wrote to a reporter for the Times about an article he wrote on George Bush commuting Libby's sentence. He goes into great detail about how this doesn't square with Bush's past especially as governor of Texas and refusing to commute death sentences etc.
Then the article stops.
THIS IS WHAT ABSOLUTELY PISSES ME OFF! Ok, dude, so what if Bush has done an about face, THAT IS NOT THE POINT!
The point is----------why aren't you asking WHY??!!
I told him to go back and finish the story, that is NOT investigative journalism, that is half baked reporting! Good God, where are Woodward and Bernstein when we need them? I told him I could probably finish it for him, Libby has all the dirty little Bush and Cheney secrets under his trench coat, that is why!
Is it just me or have journalists just gone lazy or retarded?? They totally make up stories and sources, then get awards for them. They just will not investigate anything anymore. Could it be fear of loss of job or retribution?
If so then people we are totally and truly living in a police state! This might as well be frigging Russia, it is no different!

LiAnn
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Woodward and Bernstein are tools. They did exactly what they were told to remove Nixon.

Peace
john hines

Post by john hines »

Bush commuted Libby to insure that he would be silent. Plain and simple.
Pennyworth

Re: New York Times/Scooter Libby

Post by Pennyworth »

Is it just me or have journalists just gone lazy or retarded?? They totally make up stories and sources, then get awards for them. They just will not investigate anything anymore. Could it be fear of loss of job or retribution?
If so then people we are totally and truly living in a police state! This might as well be frigging Russia, it is no different!

LiAnn[/quote]

Did you read about the journalists in Mexico....look at my posts under 'New World Order' starting on page 9...a few journalists and an attorney were blown away for persuing this case did you read about 'carne asada'.....
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.18.201912:20 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.10.2007 - Ms. LiAnn Simpson, an Analytical Original Contributing Member of the JFK MurderSolved Forum, Posted this Relevant Headline and Supporting Material.What interests me is the Increasing Curve to how fraudulent the Main Stream Media has become today !* LiAnn nailed a Very Powerful point about GHWB, Dick Cheney, and Scooter Libby.* LiAnn was Spot On about The Failure and Sell Out of Investigative Journalists.09.18.2019 - Twelve (12) years later are there any Analytical, Dedicated, Proactive InvestigativeJournalists ?I can't think of one anywhere. Enlighten me, please !As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.