YOU MUST SEE THIS FILM!! 911/URGENT/Jim Marrs also in it

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

I was not going to post any more on this site but this is too important. You must see this film! It was posted on July 10.
These are retired military and commerical airline pilots now doubting the government's version of what happened on 911.
Please, if you love your country, see it. Jim Marrs is also on it.
http://letsroll911.org/phpwebsite/

LiAnn
Bob

Post by Bob »

LiAnn, keep up the fight. This was a classic version of government involvement similar to Operation Northwoods.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Also, what is really sad about all of this, is the MSM being in bed with the government. The so called "free press" hasn't done it's real job in decades, going back to the JFK assassination. The MSM allowed 9/11 to become a government cover up. The MSM also allowed the war in Iraq to take place with so called "liberal" rags like the New York Times and the Washington Post beating the war drums. Corporate interests in the media have taken away real reporting and making the priority to be making money. Media owners like Rupert Murdoch and General Electric are all about profits. And so called "journalists" like Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck are freaking jokes. There are some journalists with courage like Keith Olbermann and Wayne Madsen. And having been in the media, I am EMBARRASED by the so called integrity of the industry. That's why the Internet is our best hope to expose the REAL truth.
Rob Waters

Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS FILM!! 911/URGENT/Jim Marrs also in i

Post by Rob Waters »

LiAnn Simpson wrote:I was not going to post any more on this site but this is too important. You must see this film! It was posted on July 10.These are retired military and commerical airline pilots now doubting the government's version of what happened on 911.Please, if you love your country, see it. Jim Marrs is also on it.http://letsroll911.org/phpwebsite/LiAnn

why are you not posting anymore?
Brian White

Reply to LiAnn

Post by Brian White »

Don't leave, Liann- you're too
articulate-we need more people
like you here!!!
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Thank You Brian,
I have not left altogether, but I am trying to restrict my posts now to the 9/11 matter because I believe it is of the utmost urgency at this time. There is just too much at stake. I have a relative who works for the Dept. of Defense, he cannot comment on all aspects of this because of his position, but he told me I am on the right track. He is career military, high ranking officer. This 9/11 truth movement is not just about wackos like Rosie O'Donnell, Michael Moore and Cindy Sheehan, although all of these 3 have made I believe tremendous contributions through their "noise" on different subjects. We are in danger of losing everything in this country if we do not get the criminals out of the White House and that includes the Clintons. Dick Cheney will talk to Larry King but not to Congress. Pat Tillman was murdered and they are still lying to his family about the circumstances. The White House has been caught lying about things about the war like Jessica Lynch. They used Pat Tillman as a poster boy to further their fake "patriotic" endeavors until it didn't suit their purposes anymore. Now they are shafting his family and won't tell them the truth. We are selling arms to the Saudis, Rupert Murdoch now owns the money AND the media, and all of this is just for starters.
LiAnn
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.16.2007 - LiAnn Simpson Originally Posted this interesting, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.LiAnn frequently Posted Very Excellent Material.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.201910:03 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.16.2007 - Ms. Li Ann Simpson, an Excellent Original JFK Murder Solved Forum Member, OriginallyPosted this Very Informative Headline and Supporting Material.09.11.2019 - 12 years later does anybody have any Additional Facts, Input, or Theories ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.