It wasn't Oswald, you can tell by his face.

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

It wasn't Oswald, you can tell by his face.

Post by Ricky Clow »

I was rewatching a video I have called JFK: Breaking the news, and at one part it shows Oswald being asked a few questions by reporters and someone aks him if he shot the president and he replyed that, No he had not been charged with that but only shooting a policeman and that the first he herd of that was from another man out in the hallway. And then someone said that he had been charged with the presidents murder and Oswald just kinda gets this look on his face kinda like he's thinking bull-fucking shit this is just great. If Oswlad did kill Kennedy he would have a big smerk on his face. I fell really sorry for Oswlad it must have sucked to be him on and then after 11/22/63, He deserved another chance to prove himself inocent.
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

i know! its on TMWKK. i noticed that too. obviously an " i cant believe this shit" look.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Yup everyone should see it
William Robertson

Post by William Robertson »

If he was actually Harvey Oswald (the russian speaking one) he was also deeply pissed off because his cover as an agent had been completely blown. So the life as a CIA/FBI informant/agent which brought him in a fairly good income had been destroyed. He was at the very least looking at unemployment (and he surely realised that they would try to silence him pretty quickly).

The expression on his face gives it all away, he knew the plan had gone tits up in a big way.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Could be, I'm not all in-to the Lee Oswald and Harvey Oslwad stuff, I find it to be possible but would rather spend more time on the assassination time and I know someone is going to say something to me about that. I think Oswlad was just like WTF is this? He was military Intelengence well thats what I think?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I think that Oswald was trying to notify his handlers that his communist cover was still intact when he called out to the public that he wanted the attorney that was used by the ACLU. Poor guy still never reallized even at that point that he had been setup and was waiting for the CIA to come in and help him.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Uh-Huh, I think that he knew he was fucked at that point.
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

yea i think that was the point that it was confirmed for him that he was going to be the patsy.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

I completely agree, Poor poor Oswlad
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

If he thought he was fucked then he would be singing like a bird. He asked for John Abt to come forward to be his attorney. Abt was an ACLU lawyer who had defended communists before. To me this was a signal to his handler that his communist cover was still inactHwas asking for help from the boys in suits.