ALL 9/11-----ALL THE TIME!

JFK Assassination
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Yes, I'm back. For the above reason ONLY! People have got to know the truth, and when they do, they will realize that what happened on 9/11 will make the JFK assassination look like a small time hit. And I do not mean that in any way to diminish what happened on 11/22/63. I firmly believe that the 9/11 NEW investigation and there will be another one will lead us right back to JFK and answer many of those questions too.
For those of you who may be doubters and want to believe that we 9/11 conspiracy theorists are nut job wacko's like they call us about JFK, you have only to check out the internet, youtube has just about every video ever made on the subject. The books are coming out by the dozens. Government workers, retired military, and commercial airline pilots, and New York Fire Dept workers, former FBI agents, all coming forward to say, NO WAY to the 9/11 report just like we all do to the Warren Report.
The picture is beginning to come into focus now in a big way. I will present some of my theories to you based on what I have read and I welcome your response. I am certainly no expert on this, but I think I can draw some fairly intelligent conclusions based on what I have seen, heard, and read.
First of all, we all have a 19 year old kid to thank for so much, named Dylan Avery. Yes, 19!! He is the producer, director, of Loose Change. It seems like it would take Sherlock Holmes, or Dick Tracy, or some really experienced hard nosed detective to unravel the government lies, right??? Wrong!! A really smart kid with a laptop, an incredible talent for film editing and narrating, and awesome research skills did most of the tough work for us already. He is obviously not by nature any kind of dissident, terrorist, or drug using n'er do well. He is just one heck of a smart kid, instead of spilling out all kinds of technical jargon about construction, aviation, etc, he just says, "Dude, there's no way it could have happened like they said and here's why". He proves his case with incredible clarity and accuracy, facts, and figures. He has no axe to grind, doesn't work for the government, and does not appear to be doing any of this for the money or fame. When asked why he does it, he said, "Man, nobody else is asking these questions, so WE have to."
I will not present everything here as fact, just a suggestion, and ask that if you are interested, do your own research and let me know if you find out anything different. There are still some confusing areas that I keep getting conflicting stories on, but I do not let that deter me.
THE FIRST AND MOST OBVIOUS AND INCREDIBLE FACT IS THAT THERE IS ABOUT 1000 TIMES MORE EVIDENCE TO PROVE 9/11 WAS A CONSPIRACY THAN THERE IS TO PROVE THE JFK ASSASSINATION WAS A CONSPIRACY!!
The government has lied so badly in this one it is just shameful, and their cover-up attempts look like a script in a bad B movie.
1. Bush lies about how he saw 1st plane hit tower on tv at the school. No way! Look it up to find out why.
2. If he already knew a plane had hit, then here comes Andy Card to tell him another one has hit and we are under attack, why does he sit there??
His school trip was announced weeks earlier in the media. Wouldn't he be the NUMBER ONE TARGET?? Wouldn't he be putting all of the school children in mortal danger by not immediately leaving and having the building evacuated?
3. WTC 7, this one almost goes without saying. Controlled demolition, even building owner Larry Silverstein admits it. It also happened to have headquarters for almost every government agency including the CIA, SEC, etc. It is thought that it may also have been a 'control" center for the attacks and had to be demolished to eradicate evidence. Could this building be the source of the "video" Bush saw of the first plane hitting?
It is also thought it could have been the control center for setting off bombs in both towers as well. Numerous building employees and many firefighters reported bombs going off in the buildings before, during, AND after the planes hit.
4. BBC reports WTC 7 has collapsed 20 minutes before it goes down. Their reporter is ACTUALLY STANDING in front of the still standing building when the reporter from London announces that it has gone down and she turns around and looks at it with a bewildered look on her face. Sound like the Oswald cover story?
5. How CONVENIENT that two of the hijackers passports were recovered at crash sights when everything else on the planes had been incinerated into oblivion. Oh, and they made sure that they found lots of terrorist propaganda in the autos they drove, apts they lived in, etc. Sound like the Oswald rifle toting communist literature- holding photos??
6. Bin Laden "confession" video of 11/2001 had pretty much been proven to be a fake. The FBI most wanted website lists him as left handed and the guy who is supposed to be bin Laden in the video is sitting there writing something with his right hand in the photo. Not too smart guys.
That Oswald photo was a pretty bad rendition too.
7. Flight instructors said Hani Hanjour who supposedly piloted the Pentagon attack plane was a lousy pilot and could barely operate a Cessna twin engine plane. But miraculously within a few months he brushed up his skills to pilot a Boeing 757 into the Pentagon hitting the first floor dead on with precision accuracy. Way to go Hani!
8. Pentagon has yet to produce a single video proving the 757 hit the Pentagon. They confiscated every video from every hotel, gas station, and business within eyesight of the Pentagon and have it locked up and refuse to release any of them on the basis of "National Security". Ok, folks here is the million dollar question-------
ARE YOU READY???----OK, if one Boeing 757 brought down a 100 story steel constructed skyscraper, then why------------why is the Pentagon even still standing????
9. Nine of the 19 hijackers have turned up alive. One of them even had his name printed in the local phone book where he was living here in the states. A number of the ones who are still around mentioned that their passports had been misplaced or possibly stolen.
10. Take a look at the closeup pictures of United 175 flying into the North Tower of WTC. What is that pod on the bottom of the plane that is shaped like a missile??? There is no such appendage on any Boeing 757 anywhere in the world, BUT, there is on a military aircraft.
11. Stop and think what major government investigations were going on about the time of 9/11. Let's see---we had ENRON, WORLDCOM, and other major scandals involving massive coverups of corporate financial fraud and a major financial SEC center in NYC gets blown up.
12. Anthrax--where oh where is Mr. or Ms. Anthrax??? Well, let's see, they have traced him/her to an Army base at Ft. Detrick, Maryland. They tried to finger some doctor for the crime, but there was just one little tiny problem. Anthrax is a bacteria, Dr. Hatfill is a virologist, oops, sorry, wrong science!!
13. Anthrax attacks only on Democratic Senators Leahy and Daschle. They were timed just about the time 9/11 families and Congress were calling for a major investigation into 9/11. Remember folks, Bush didn't want ANY investigation and he stalled as long as he could. But, uh, oh, better evacuate Congress for a couple of months so we can scrub 'er down and stall for more time. Gee, guess they thought the Dems would decide not to continue for the 9/11 investigation, because yikes, the terrorists are right here down the block so that means we better send more troops over there!!!!
14. Every major air defense organization in this nation that YOUR TAX DOLLARS HAVE PAID FOR failed us miserably ON 9/11. NORAD, FAA, NTSB, all of them. Every major intelligence organization failed us BEFORE 9/11. Did ANYONE lose their jobs in ANY of those organizations??? Quite the contrary. Several FBI agents who had deliberately suppressed and obstructed investigations into possible planned terrorist attacks in the U.S. were PROMOTED, GIVEN AWARDS, AND RAISES!! Did Tenet lose his job? Did Rumsfeld lose his? Rice?? Did anyone in any of the air defense organizations lose theirs??
15. Andrews Air Force base is 10 minutes from the Pentagon. Do you mean to tell me there was not ONE military jet left in the place that could have intercepted the plane that hit??? HOw is this possible???

Folks, that is all I have for now, but that is alot to deal with. And there is more, so much more. It is so overwhelming it is almost incomprehensible what has been going on in our country. But sadly, most of the American public have forgotten 9/11, chosen to believe the 9/11 report, and prefer to be entertained rather than informed. They want to see Desperate Housewives, not desperate 9/11 victim families begging their government for the truth. They want to keep driving monster trucks and thumb their noses at the environment so we will have to have another world war to grab the last peak oil resources. They want to vote on American Idol instead of local, state, and national elections. They want to text message instead of writing their Congressmen and Congresswomen and demanding that the truth be told about the greatest mass murder in American history.
They want to watch fake crimes on 24 instead of investigating real crimes going on within our government.
WE DESPERATELY NEED A JIM GARRISON FOR THE 9/11 MOVEMENT. I HOPE WE FIND HIM----OR HER.

I guess finally, this quote I found today just about sums it up. I hope the American people will prove Mr. Gibbon and me wrong.

"(On Ancient Athens): In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all--security, comfort, and freedom. When the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society, but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free, and was never free again." Edward Gibbon

Thanks,
LiAnn
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

In response to #6; i thought the same thing also about the Bin Laden tape...it was construed by me to be a little on the phony side...

I also thought that the Nick Berg tape was a fraud...
LiAnn Simpson

9/11 Bin Laden Confession Tape

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Thanks for your response Paul. The man in that tape has a different nose, very dark skin, and is considerably heavier set than Bin Laden. It is also well known that Bin Laden was treated for renal dysfunction at an American hospital in Pakistan. There are even reports that he died of renal failure shortly after 9/11. I haven't investigated the left-handed/right-handed situation but I will get back to you on that one.
What is audacious is the comment by Bush some time ago that "Bin Laden is not our main focus"???!!! Say what Mr. President??? Not our main focus??? But don't you find it oddly coincidental that they allowed a confession tape to be "found"??!! Why would they allow it to be found?? Aren't these guys supposed to be the masters of deception?
Paul, I don't even want to think about the Mark Berg, Daniel Pearl and other situations! It is just too painful!! Did the stupid Bush administration think they would not kidnap our citizens and kill them not in retaliation for our attack but in retaliaton for our FAKE attack blaming Muslim extremists???!! The people in this administration are so STUPID they cannot even come up with plausible explanations for their own lies. They keep changing their stories. When criminals change their stories in a criminal case and it is exposed in court----they are IMMEDIATELY branded as not being credible!
Paul and others, please view the film 9/11 the Myth and the Reality, a speech given by Dr. David Ray Griffin. Dr. Griffin is our Jim Garrison, and Dylan Avery of Loose Change is our new Oliver Stone. Together they are going to blow this case wide open.
Linda
LiAnn Simpson

Bin Laden Evidence

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

Paul,
This about says it all, from Musharraf, Bin Laden is most probably dead and has been for years.
http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/fu ... n-dead.txt

I checked out the left hand right hand thing and there are conflicting reports. Some say he had an injury to his left side preventing him from using it. The FBI most assuredly says he is left handed.
But the picture is worth a thousand words. Look at photos of Bin Laden through time,he looks terribly ill. The last photo of him I think taken was in December 2001, he looks completely drawn and ashen. Yet the confession tape was supposedly recorded just 2 months prior? How did he get better and then worse? How would he be so tan if he is living in caves and underground bunkers.?
Linda
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Walter Cronkite said Bush and Bin laden are working together or he has him in custody? No one wants to report that from the most respected man in news huh?

LiAnn contact Tim McNiven and see what he says to you.

We are mostly in agreement with you LiAnn, Rosie O'donnel screamed about it every day on the View and no one listened.
If she is screaming it then most of the country knows about it and choosesd to ignore it, hence why I say people do not care. We do and we pay attention and keep screaming till enough people scream with us.
Keep screaming LiAnn, Keep screaming.
Charlie Sheen? Rosie? Sean Penn?
All screaming.

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2002/09/18/1499851.php

http://www.codenamegrillfire.com/index.php?n=1&id=1

In 1975-76 I was stationed on Strassberg Kaserne in Idar-Oberstein, W. Germany assigned to C-Battery 2 / 81st FA US Army; here I took part in a United States Congressional Commissioned Military Study to Improve US Airport and Air Travel Security. The purpose of the Study was to identify Security lapses and submit corrective actions to Congress.On the morning of September 11, 2001 I woke up turned on the TV and started to make coffee, on the TV screen was a building with smoke coming out of it and a commenter said something about the Twin Towers, in Seattle there is a hotel that has a local nickname of the Twin Towers, not being totally awake yet I thought it was here in Washington, so I look out my window and it's still dark, so I go back to watching TV and having a cup of coffee, then the second plane hits and the commentator makes a comment about it and then I realize it's New York City where this is happening; about a 1/2 hour later it dawns on me what I was watching was what we had discussed in the Study 25 years before.After about 2 weeks of shock I contacted the FBI; their reply is in my hand out.I'd like to talk about the information from the handout as well as release more information from the Study that I am trying to coordinate with Al Jazeera and the English News Division of Islam on-line to take additional polygraph exams to verify that what I've said is True until other participants from the Study come forward and tell the Truth about what they know of the Study. I wasn't the only one who took part, there were over 100 people in my Unit so there is at least 100 other people that the US news media is not allowing to tell the Truth about participating in this Study.The first page I'll discuss is Mr. Weller's polygraph exam results; Mr. Weller is a Retired Canadian Army Officer who was trained and certified by the US Army as a Military Polygraph Examiner and the exam I was given is the same one the US Government uses; I met the US Government's standard for telling the truth and passed.For nine months I contacted media outlets with my information and offered to take and pay for a polygraph exam if they would set one up for me to take; no one took my offer so I set up this one myself. I did have a conversation with Rod Gibson from the Globe; but he was only interested if the Study had a name; I would not compromise the integrity of the Studies information by making up a name for him since I wasn't told if it even had a name.Prior to my taking and passing the polygraph exam and posting it on the internet 99+% of those I contacted did not respond, I had a couple of people interested but they didn't have the budget to do investigation and a few razzberry emails with the strongest being one that said I was full of baloney; since posting the polygraph results on the internet I've received death threats and emails filled with viruses. I have a couple copies of Misc. emails that were not part of my handout as well as some fax receipts of faxes I sent to Cynthia McKinney, the Democrat that came on national TV pleading for prior information about the attacks, so I send her what she asked for and then she turns around and censors it. But when I wrote George Bush's Church.......Why am I doing this? That is; why have I spent the last 20 months trying to bring the information from this Study to the American People? During the Study I made the statement that if the corrective actions were not taken and we were attacked because of it I would do what I could to get this information to the American People; immediately upon saying this Lt. Teague and Sgt Middleton both took one arm and physically carried me down the hall and told me that I was in the Military and you don't say, that if it fails that you are going to tell the American People; I responded that it wasn't the people from the Study I was talking about because we were trying to prevent it but those in the Government who would do nothing.A week or so later I was given the Direct Order that if the World Trade Center Twin Towers was ever attacked the way that we discussed in the Study that I was to do everything I could to bring this information to the American People and that this Order was never to be rescinded because those who would rescind it would be the people who turned against the American People. So what I am doing is following a Lawful Order.Lt. Michael Teague was from Long Island, NY and when those who were conducting the Study changed the scenario from any 100 story building to the WTC Twin Towers, he said he could do this because it was his duty but it was weird to be asked to plan to blow up your own hometown. This is the one person that I would like most to hear what his opinion is now, that the attacks happened the way we planned them to in 1976.Cutting the throat of the stewardess was a contribution to the Study that I made; one day Lt. Teague asked the question what could be done to take control of passengers on a hijacked airplane? I said; take one of the stewardess' and cut her throat, toss her to the floor and then grab another one and hold the knife on her. I was asked why this would work and I explained that to just hold a knife to the throat of a stewardess wouldn't get the passengers attention because everyday on TV we see people taken hostage with knifes of guns and we have become immune to this; where if you were to cut the jugular vein and spray 2 to 3, maybe 4 rows of passengers with her blood this would get their attention; then I was asked why this would get their attention? I answered that when I worked at a machine shop in California one employee injured his hand while using the punch press and severed an artery; turning around to see why he yelled I saw a stream of blood shooting out of his hand, I had been told that blood could do this but I had never seen it happen; so instead of helping him I just stood there in amazement of how far his blood was squirting and to spray the first few rows of passengers would have a similar effect of getting their attention that you where dead serious about what you were doing.On another day I was asked what I thought of the possible Government censorship of the Study's information? I said; that it would show the hatred of the American People by the political parties; (i.e.) the Democratic and Republican Political Parties.As to who should be responsible for beginning to implement the Security Improvements from this Study(?) the discussion came to the conclusion that the next full administration should be held responsible since they would be able to make the funding appropriations in their budget and have the time to get things going; where the Ford Administration was just the end of the Nixon Administration and conducting the Study was a good start for the situation the Government was in at the time; which means that Jimmy Carter and the Democrats were the first administration accountable to begin implementing the Security Upgrades and Improvements from this Study.Who is the person that was named by the other participant as the one who would hamstring the American People; I will give you a clue to his identity by naming his wife and saying yes; if you guess his name; this way I will be able to honor the agreement with the person who named him to be the first one to say it publicly. His wife's name is Hilary Rodham-Clinton. Does anyone want to guess his name?A number of people have asked me if this Study contains evidence of the day and date: 9/11/01. There was a Jewish Religious Person who like in the Bible had Visions and Premonitions that was part of the US Government's Grillflame and Stargate programs; that are described in these articles; Lt. Teague and Sgt Arroyo had conversations in my presence but did not give specifics about what he did in this Study' but on other days the Premonition he had of the Berlin Wall comming down on 11/9/89 was discussed in my presence; I myself did not eye witness what this person did but the Officers and Sergeants did and they are the best people for you to talk to about this specific information.Before I open the floor to questions I would like to issue a challenge to every Democrat and Republican to meet me in the basement of the WTC Twin Towers for a polygraph exam showdown to see who is telling the Truth, and I would like to ask ABC, NBC, CBS, MTV News, Fox News, CNN and all the other Democratic and Republican Political Party owned and operated media outlets, what is it that you have been telling the American People about the 9/11 Attacks if what you have been telling them is "Not" as Madonna said; The Truth, Bill O'Reilly, Carson Daley, Jerry Rivera.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Keep on the 9/11 message LiAnn! The JFK, RFK and MLK assassinations were ALL related to the events of 9/11. The same bastards that planned those assassinations wanted Operation Northwoods to take place. Operation Northwoods did take place...on 9/11. Instead of Cuba, the target was Al Queda. And then Iraq became the focus. Now lets connect the dots. Germany did the same thing after the Reichstag fire in 1933. What family had tremendous profits from investing in the Hitler war machine that was born from the Reichstag fire? Prescott Bu$h and the Bu$hes. What family has done business with the bin Ladens for more than 30 years? The Bu$hes. The bin Laden family invested in Dumbya Bu$h's failed oil company Arbusto. By the way, has there been anything Dumbya HASN'T failed at. Like leading the United States. It was the Reagan/Bu$h administration that armed Osama bin Laden in his fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan. It was also the Reagan/Bu$h administration that armed Saddam (including mustard gas) in his fight against Iran. Friends then, enemies now. Anybody can be an enemy if there is money in it. Right Poppy? Right Dumbya?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

09.11.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.22.2007 - LiAnn Simpson Originally Posted this important, powerful Headline and Supporting Material.Some Very Interesting Material was Posted here.What have "We the People..." learned since then ?What have "We the People..." BEEN TOLD SINCE THEN ?(09.11.2017, BB).As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Re: ALL 9/11-----ALL THE TIME!

Post by kenmurray »

Flight Attendant Sheds New Light On 9/11:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7md2QzNsAe4
Slav

Re: ALL 9/11-----ALL THE TIME!

Post by Slav »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday09.11.20199:16 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:07.22.2007 - Ms. LiAnn Simpson, a Sincere Original Contributing JFK Murder Solved Forum MemberOriginally Posted this Eye-Catching Headline and Supporting Material.09.11.2019 - Reflecting upon LiAnn's Comments and/or the Discussion that followed what are yourThoughts today ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.