Prosecute James Files for the murder of JFK

JFK Assassination
William Robertson

Post by William Robertson »

James Sutton/Files has confessed to the murder of JFK; for this he should face trial and punishment. yet nothing appears to have happened since he confessed.

There are some in the JFK research 'community' who think that Wim Dankbarr and his associates should be doing more to force the US Justice department and/or Texas Police authorities to bring Files to Court - perhaps this is impractical or maybe that is not part of the deal with Files.

Anyhow, what is stopping anyone in the USA, particularly Texas, from getting the ball rolling? It can't be that difficult to walk into a police station in Dallas with a copy of Files's confession and make a formal complaint so that a criminal investigation was instigated?

Is there anyone out there willing to take that first step?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Response To Mr. Willaim Robertson:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.27.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.27.2007 - William Robertson Posted this Quizzical Headline.William Robertson, why don't you do it ?Since you raised the question, why don't you go down to Texas and try to reopen the JFK Assassination, and let us know how it goes ?No Complete, Truthful Resolution will ever be presented about JFK, MLK, RFK, The Oklahoma Bombing,09.11.2001, etc. My Opinion.More frightening is that 90 + % of All Americans Don't Care, and Don't Want To Be Bothered. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigation, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings onany aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers whomay not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Man,
I'd do it, But sadly I have no way of getting to Texas. Sorry Buds.

Ricky L. Clow
Brian White

Response to Mr. Robertson

Post by Brian White »

Mr. Robertson-
If someone were to try to get James Files into court, he would never live to
cross the doorstep.Why? Because he knows too much, and the mainstream
media might actually become involved.
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Just get him alot of protection thats guarteed not to go to the other side.
William Robertson

Post by William Robertson »

Why don't I do it? I have no means to get to Texas and I suspect that the US Authorities would take minimal interest in an alien entering their territory and demanding that a murder investigation/prosecution be launched.

Would they really get away with Files meeting the same fate as Oswald?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.02.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:07.27.2007 - William Robertson Posted this Quizzical Headline.A short, meaningless discussion followed. I Posted my succinct suggestion and evaluation then.Fast forward to today.In the past eight (8) years much has been written. Numerous theories advanced. BUT ABSOLUTELYNOTHING HAS BEEN AGREED TO, OR ACCOMPLISHED GOING FORWARD OR IMPROVING PERCEPTIONSOF "THE REAL TRUTH."THE JFK RESEARCH COMMUNITY KEEPS CHASING ITS OWN TAIL, GOING NOWHERE FAST, CONTINUALLY REDUCING ITS OWN IMAGE AND THRUST.James Earl Sutton - Files and nobody else will ever be prosecuted for the JFK Removal.It was Sanctioned, Planned, Approved For Final Go Ahead, Completed, and Case Closed.The History Books record and repeat that LHO did it. Jack Ruby removed LHO.Neat. Clean. Concise. Obfuscation. Fade to Black. Blackout.TO ME THE REAL ISSUE HAS BECOME THAT 90 % OF ALL APATHETIC AMERICANS DON'T CARE, DON'TWANT TO BE BOTHERED, AND ARE TOTALLY IGNORANT OF TODAY AND HOW 11.22.1963 IN ESSENCEALLOWED FOR A NEW FORM OF GOVERNMENT TO TAKE ROOT AND GROW. AN AMERICAN REVOLUTION,BUT NOT BY "We The People…", BUT ESTABLISHING AND LEADING TO TOTAL CONTROL OF "We thePeople…"Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tommy Wilkens

Re: Prosecute James Files for the murder of JFK

Post by Tommy Wilkens »

BB I think your right on the button with this one.In our investigation we used many avenues to reach people who could remain anonymous but share personal knowledge concerning certain individuals connected to the events of November 22,1963.I can't even keep count of how many reply's we would get back from everyday people who told us "who the hell cares" or "that was way back then ,let it go".I know once our research and study of the Willem Oltmans archives was complete and the boat load of incriminating material we found concerning George de Mohrenschildt and his self confessed involvement in President Kennedy's murder we strongly debated bringing our findings out and petitioning to be heard before the World Court which is located in Den Haag.I honestly believe had we it would have launched a firestorm in the European media like never seen before.In the end we very quietly compiled all of our findings and slipped out of The Netherlands and returned to Belgium were we began our manuscript..Let me say this also..When you are investigating this murder of John F. Kennedy and it's really a hands on investigation it can get a bit scarey at times.We received several mails warning us to tread softly and to be very careful. One mail came to us that said "your close stay on the point" .Needless to say we watched over our shoulders.
Slav

Re: Prosecute James Files for the murder of JFK

Post by Slav »

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.govHe has a Facebook page send him a message flood it with info see if he responds, I don't have Facebook,
Bruce Patrick Brychek

06.02.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Tommy Wilkens - You and I totally agree along with the 90%+ Apathetic American Population.Pearl Harbor, JFK, MLK, RFK, The Oklahoma Bombing, The 09.11.2001 Bombings, The Aurora,Colorado Century movie theatre shootings, The Benghazi Attack, The Sandy Hook ElementarySchool shootings, Willem Oltmans, George de Mohrenschildt, etc., etc., will never be completely,honestly, openly, and truthfully reviewed. EVER. PERIOD. My Opinion.Obfuscation. Fade to Black. Blackout.Tommy, by the way I always read all of your material, all the time, usually many times. I justdon't always respond, just like I don't with my Trusted, Brilliant Friend Ken Murray. You and yours are to be commended for your outstanding, painstaking, professional and thorough Research and Writing Efforts. I believe that you have performed at a brilliant level consistently, and your Work Product is brilliant. We will certainly agree at least 90% of the time, and when we don't it will never be personal.I believe the The Entire JFK and Related Subject Matters Research Community must begin thinkingoutside of the box.IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT.JFK was Removed 51+ years ago. There is very little traction here, and it is decreasing yearly.09.11.2001 was almost 14 years ago. There is little traction here, and it is decreasing yearly.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, orwritings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcherswho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.