Legacy Of Ashes: The History Of The CIA by Tim Weiner.

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.28.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Legacy Of Ashes: The History Of The CIA by author Tim Weiner, winner of thePulitzer Prize, and also author of Blank Check: The Pentagon's Black Budget. Legacy is published by Doubleday, August, 2007."This is a timely, immensely readable, and highly critical history of the CIA, culminating with the most recent catastrophic failures in Iraq." Mark Bowden, author of Black Hawk Down."Legacy of Ashes, like all first-rate histories, is not only richly informative but provocative, and insightful. It is a combustible mix of deeply researched history, solid reporting, and revealing anecdotes. Tim Weiner's history of the CIA explains not merely the past but the present, laying out in fine detail the structural and philosophical flaws that have dogged the agency from day oneand which continue to leave the country unduly vulnerable." Ted Gup, author of Nation Of Secrets."This is a fascinating, deeply scary book. With prodigious reporting and on-the-record sources, Tim Weiner shows why the CIA has done so poorly in traditional intelligence. It's a riveting tale and also a warning, America must develop the ability - and the will - to know and face the facts about the world." Walter Isaacson, author of EINSTEIN: HIS LIFE AND UNIVERSE.Commentary:I am one hundred (100) pages into this book. It is incredibly well researched, and written. The entire development of the OSS, The Central Intelligence Group, and then the Central Intelligence Agency is authoritatively and powerfully developed and written.The development of the careers of the Dulles brothers, and their attitudes leading up to the JFK Assassination must be read if you are really interested in the JFK Assassination.This book also delineates the Sequential Time Line Analysis and development of key Pentagon, CIA, and White House figures.I think that this book is quite revealing. My opinion.What is the real secret purpose of the CIA ? Keep asking yourself that Question.Did the CIA really fail at so many missions, or were they "very highly controlled successes for other non-obvious reasons ?"Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educated a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: Legacy Of Ashes: The History Of The CIA by Tim Weiner.

12.19.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers;08.28.2007 - I originally Posted this Headline.12.01.2009 - President Obama orders 30,000 more Americans into Afghanistan, Iraq,and Pakistan.12.01.2009 - Ms. Rachael Maddow on MSNBC states that the Army and Marines are at war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Meanwhile the CIA is at war in Pakistan she states.The prophesies of Legacy Of Ashes are coming true.12.18.2009 - Bob Posts an article about Iran exerting force over Iraq.This escalation is controlled purposely by the CIA overall, everywhere in thisregion.Why is the CIA at war in Pakistan ?The drug trade is regulated through Pakistan.My crystal ball predicts that Opium and Heroin availability will be up1,000 % in the U.S. in ten (10) years or less. My opinion.Please Pay Attention To The Drug Addiction Tsunami That Will Bury The U.SIn The Next 10 - 20 Years. Watch for Drugs, Gangs, and Murders in MajorU.S.Cities.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generationof JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

It sounds as if the CIA would be allmighty. I think the CIA is as incapable of Iranian as it was of Vietnamese, cause this company doesn't have the intelligence to get the full language.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

09.20.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.28.2007 - I Posted this seemingly eternal Headline.A short but interesting discussion followed. The depth, foresight, and powerof some of these facts and information were/are powerful and provide great insight today, and beyond.This Co-Mingled Subject Matter is Intense and Powerful. It has been of GreatInterest to me since I began studying and tracking the Viet Nam, Laos, andCambodia "Police Actions." This led me to track further back to the KoreanWar which led to the C.I.A.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Tom Bigg

Post by Tom Bigg »

Dear Mr. Brychek;Thank you for your unfailing questioning and encouragement on this site; if we had 100 people like you years ago, we would have solved all the aspects of this conspiracy, the CIA and other black ops intelligence agencies would have been defunded and the criminals prosecuted and jailed and we would be enjoying the halcyon days of yore with all the vultures of hell trodden underneath. Thanks to you and the other researchers here in their work!!Tom Bigg
Bruce Patrick Brychek

04.06.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.28.2007 - I originally Posted this informative and interesting Headline.Christopher, Ken and Tom made Great Contributions along with my updates as I amprone to do.Tom Bigg - Thank you for the kind words. You understand my thought processes verywell. I appreciate your comments.Fast forward to almost (8) years later. Much analysis and study on these Subject Matters has been raised both here on JFKMS Forum, and elsewhere. What are yourthoughts today ?Where do we appear to be headed as a Country ? As a Civilization ?What's our Beginning Game, Middle Game, and End Game looking forward from today ?If you were In charge of the U.S. tomorrow, What Would You Do ?This is a Never Ending Co-Mingled Subject Matter in My Mind's Eye, that only worsenswith no end in sight.Democracy and Representative Government are more clearly than ever before a fraud, a hoax, a placebo, a scam, a sham, a System Of Misdirection By Political Magic.Consciously or subconsciously Americans Mostly understand the Futility of our FraudulentSystem. If over 20 % vote, it's a miracle. The One Man, One Vote Placebo is a Pill thatsome Americans still take and hold fast to. God Bless Them. I can't try to run for the Local Library Board without having an Approved, Reviewed Agenda, a Benefactor, a Supporting Group, et cetera.Behind All Of Our Alleged Representative Government, WE HAVE THE SHADOW GOVERNMENTTHAT CONTROLS, DIRECTS, FINANCES, HANDLES, MANAGES AND OVERSEES EVERYTHING.WHAT DOES THE CIA REALLY DO ?Go back and look into Majestic 12 created in the late 1940's. I'll go into this more later.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, thoughts, orwritings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation ofJFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:09.20.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:08.28.2007 - This Co-Mingled Subject Matter is Intense and Powerful. It has been of GreatInterest to me since I began studying and tracking the Viet Nam, Laos, andCambodia "Police Actions." This led me to track further back to the KoreanWar which led to the C.I.A.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.Sir try even further back to our involvement during the opium wars in China sphere (talk about drug tsunami) or are you ready for this one...the Cuban adventure and not the Castro times either. The British it seems "handed it over to us." Voila Coca Cola and Reefer Madness. Sounds plausible to me. I would almost bet there were some very powerful Confederates who never did really surrender. Where did General Lee have his plantation and who is buried there again? Maybe they are in charge today????