dankbaar

Aaron Russo dies

Post by dankbaar »

Pennyworth

Aaron Russo....

Post by Pennyworth »

M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

Yeah it's too bad. His film America: Freedom to Fascism is really great. gotta love the part where he interviews the man who wrote the tax code, and asks him to show him the law requiring Americans to pay the income tax, and the guy can't do it. HE WROTE THE TAX CODE AND CAN'T POINT TO THE LAW! hmmm. Sounds fishy. Mr. Russo always had good interesting insights on issues like these.

interviews and the like can be found at prisonplanet.com
Dan

Post by Dan »

M.C.Newton Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:07 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yeah it's too bad. His film America: Freedom to Fascism is really great. gotta love the part where he interviews the man who wrote the tax code, and asks him to show him the law requiring Americans to pay the income tax, and the guy can't do it. HE WROTE THE TAX CODE AND CAN'T POINT TO THE LAW! hmmm. Sounds fishy. Mr. Russo always had good interesting insights on issues like these. interviews and the like can be found at prisonplanet.com

Makes you question why the Democrats love the tax code, won't abolish it, and want to tax us even more!
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

@Dan

Nobody in Washington wants to abolish it, except maybe Ron Paul. I don't find it really a Democrat/Republican problem but more of a government problem. The whole system is rigged some don't realize and most don't even care, it's become "normal". I am very aware that the system is rigged.

This new age Republican breed seems to really like the tax code at an equal rate to Democrats. I would venture to say.

Ron Paul looks like the best Presidential candidate by a long stretch, btw.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Dan always running that republican demo crap.
You actually believe there is a difference. hahahahahahahahah
Get real dan.
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

Anyone at all notice any thing funny here.
Cancer weapon of choice for the US gov.?
Another hater of the fed silenced, what a shame.
Blame it on the dems dan. lol.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Did I even mention Republican? Did I blame the demon-rats for anything?

Maybe you aren't both down on your luck Joes that can read - maybe you're just both down on your luck - I know, blame George Bush for your problems.

No blame the American people for not demanding a nanny state to feed you, tuck you in, pay for your internet service - oh wait - you probably use the public library - paid for with tax dollars of those who choose to work for a living.
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

@dan

That's a pretty weak response. I actually can't believe that made it past a "preview". I'll let your words speak for themselves.

I remember when you used to at least make points. Wait maybe I'm mistaken.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Sorry MC! I got carried away and the ad hominem attack wasn't called for - I fell into the John Doe method of attempting to make a "logical" point.

How about this as a point:

Let's just consider JFK an abortion that was carried out 46 years too late - then he joins the 1.5 million other little JFKs aborted in the US annually. So what's the fuss with Files - he was just aborting another human unit?

Kind of a demonrat god isn't he?