Article:Bo Gritz on Bush/Reagan

Post by Brian White »

Here's an interesting article:

http://www.bogritz.com/lookingglass.html

Any comments?
Brian White

Re: Article:Bo Gritz on Bush/Reagan

Post by Brian White »

Just reposting this in respose to Dealy Joe's post about Bo Gritz-have you read thisarticle,Joe? Brian.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Yes I have Brian.I thought it was a timely article and very informative.Points the finger at BP and a good overall picture of world events.I would like to hear what he has to say about the JFK Assassination.I really thought it would get more interest than it has.It is amazing how much some people can cram into a lifetime.Someone needs to find the rest of the story.Thanks for re-posting it.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.23.2010Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.13.2008 Brian White Posted this very important Headline worth serious analysis.Brian - My sincerest professional and personal Thanks for Posting this Headline, and then Re-Posting it after Joe Hall drew attention to this Subject Matter. Thanks to you, Brian, and Joe. I have read, and re-read this article, and acknowledge that it is worth serious follow-up and in-depth analysis, and further research and study on several threads herein. From my vantage point I feel very comfortable stating that for me, this is the most Authoritative, Powerful Post ever made on the JFK Forum. Nothing comes close. My Opinion.I could leave the JFK Murder Solved Forum tonight, and be content to probe this article and its references alone for the next two (2) years or more, while comfortable knowing that 80 % or more of what was ever on the JFK Murder Solved Forum was never of any significant interest or value to me, and the research, study, and writing that I focus on.Parenthetically I could posit all of the questions formulated toward James Earl Sutton - Files, but I couldn't do it with a straight face, i.e., he was too young when he began, somebody else hasn't come forward, why didn't somebody else talk, why didn't somebody else write this, one person could have never done this, or been involved in all of this et cetera.Brian White - Keep up the excellent contributions, research, and study, please.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Wow! Thanks very much for your kind post, Mr. Brychek- also toyou, Dealey Joe-very gratifying to get comments like this for somethingI've posted-especially since it got no comments the 1st time! It just points up the absolute evil of the Bush family for me- alsoleads me to believe that Poppy was really running the show for 12 years,not 4. Now Jeb Bush is apparently thinking of running in 2012-God helpus all! Brian.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

04.05.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:01.13.2008 - Brian White Posted this very important Headline that today deserves even more analysis and attention than it did when he Posted it.Fast forward to today, seven (7) years later.How's the War On Drugs Progressing ?How Many Wars Has America Won Since World War II ?A Majority of American Ambassadors, Politicians, et cetera are Guarded andProtected outside of the U.S. by Contract Private Security. Why are they needed ?America is spending Billions Of Dollars a month toward The American Militaryand Related Services. No figures are complete, or verified.Where does The Money go ?There are so many issues and questions that flow from this discussion that we couldspend years here analyzing and studying.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.