The George W. Bu$h legacy

JFK Assassination
Bob

The George W. Bu$h legacy

Post by Bob »

Dumbya Bu$h had the gall to say that Democratic candidates Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama would threaten the prosperity and peace he had established. You have got to be kidding me! The ABSOLUTE WORST "President" in U.S. history is talking about the future, after what he has done in the past and present. Things like...

- 9/11 happened on his watch- testified about 9/11 with Cheney and NOT under oath- had cabinet meeting on the VERY first day of his administration talking about invading Iraq- Cheney's secret energy meetings (BEFORE 9/11) had ALL the heads of BIG Oil looking at maps of Iraqi oil fields- lied about going to war with Iraq- tried to lie about going to war with Iran- the U.S. reputation has NEVER been worse in the world then it is now- Took a huge surplus and turned it into a staggering deficit- has put the U.S. into a recession with a high rate of foreclosures, massive healthcare costs and huge energy costs- has given us torture- has given us no habeas corpus- has given us illegal wiretapping- has given us Plamegate- has given us the Justice Department scandal- has given us MASSIVE war profiteering- gave us the federal government response to Hurricane Katrina- has given tax cuts to the VERY rich- has added right wing zealots to the Supreme Court

Yeah, Dumbya Bu$h has certainly put together a great legacy. One I am sure that he and his treasonous family is proud of. Welcome to the New World Order. Or as Poppy Bu$h once said, "If the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."
Pennyworth

Re: The George W. Bu$h legacy

Post by Pennyworth »

[/b]

Yeah, Dumbya Bu$h has certainly put together a great legacy. One I am sure that he and his treasonous family is proud of. Welcome to the New World Order. Or as Poppy Bu$h once said, "If the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."[/quote]

I wonder why it hasn't been done...or at least some indictments ....
Pennyworth

Re: The George W. Bu$h legacy

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:[/b]Yeah, Dumbya Bu$h has certainly put together a great legacy. One I am sure that he and his treasonous family is proud of. Welcome to the New World Order. Or as Poppy Bu$h once said, "If the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."I wonder why it hasn't been done...or at least some indictments ....[/quote]

O, I spoke too soon... the answer is that they hijacked, bought and sold the courts
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Not to mention his obvious involvement in JFK II's "accident" & probably Gore's near miss on Air Force Two as well. Just goes to show what can be accomplished when one pretty much holds the (stolen) deed to the planet.
They can't weasel out of the whole "accounting before God" thing, though. That should prove most entertaining.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

& lynching 'em? Waste of good rope. Toss 'em out an airlock!
Bob

Post by Bob »

bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MLcZvMT ... re=related

Found this in related videos at youtube after clicking on the link at another of your posts. Wonder how this clown ever found his way through the birth canal.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here's another great example of the stupidest "President" ever. Don't eat or drink while watching this, as you might choke from laughing...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob wrote:Here's another great example of the stupidest "President" ever. Don't eat or drink while watching this, as you might choke from laughing...http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Ux3DKxxFoM

Bob

Post by Bob »

If you liked that one, then you will also like this...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GoNVOH9ygNM&feature=related