JFK Assassination
Bob

When the government murders truth

Post by Bob »

Here is a very interesting story...

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/ ... /13/p24057
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Looks like a good read. One month & his bosses transfered him out to Chicago (there's that city popping up yet again) to chase counterfeiters. Musta been doing his job, or something. The book review doesn't specify about the dropped assassin leads in Chicago. Is he talking about the aborted hit [/i]there or the actual one in Dallas? Could prove to be cross verification of Files. I may just get that book.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

sorry, italics didn't close after "there". My mouse is going all wonky on me.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Re: When the government murders truth

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

08.11.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:03.13.2008 - Mr. Bob Fox Posted this powerful Headline that is definitely worthyor reconsideration, and re-evaluation today.The material that Bob provided it an excellent read.Any more recent analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, or writings about any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Re: When the government murders truth

Post by Dealey Joe »

WHEN THE GOVERNMENT MURDERS THE TRUTH remember thatit is individuals in Power with Authority and Responsibility doing that.Not some vague entity, machine, or computer.How do these individuals get identified ?How do these individuals get nurtured and developed ?How do these individuals get chosen and put into Power ?How do they remain in Power ?How do they get others to work with them and support theiragendas ?Is it blind loyalty ?Is it the lure of perceived Power ?Is it the lure of money ?Is it all of the above, and maybe more ?Whatever it is, there is an endless stream of Powerful that all seem to march to a different drummer, together.Since 11.22.1963 through today we can draw a straight line towhere we are now.Can Americans see where we are headed ?Do Americans care where they are headed ?Do Americans want to remain in ignorant bliss ?Do Americans realize that their government barely representsthem, and Americans have No Real Control over what is supposed to be Their Government ?Have we solved 11.22.1963 ?What have we changed for the better since 11.22.1963 ?