Chauncey Holt on "Case Closed"

JFK Assassination
Brian White

Chauncey Holt on "Case Closed"

Post by Brian White »

This is a fantastic article- Chauncey Holt's
personal review/critique of Posner's "Case
Closed" book. A MUST READ.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v3n2/v3n2holt.pdf.

I like how he refers to "the Bugsy Siegel hit",
as if he had personal knowledge-which he did!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Yes, Chauncey was the triggerman for Meyer Lansky. He used an M1 carbine on a pedestal.

Wim
Brian White

Re: Chauncey Holt on "Case Closed"

Post by Brian White »

On a pedestal? You lost me, Wim!
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

On a pedestal? You lost me, Wim!
Bob

Post by Bob »

I thought Wim responded to this. I believe he meant tripod.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob wrote:I thought Wim responded to this. I believe he meant tripod.Yes, my answer was lost with the server migration.Wim
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Thanks,Wim- I should have been able to figure that out. Brian.
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

I'm reposting this thread in response to Jerry Craig's post about Posner.Welcome to this forum,Jerry! In this review/critique, Chauncey pretty much ripsPosner a new one about the "Case Closed" book. Fascinating! I sure wish he was still around!Hope you like it,Jerry! Brian.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Brian White wrote:I'm reposting this thread in response to Jerry Craig's post about Posner.Welcome to this forum,Jerry! In this review/critique, Chauncey pretty much ripsPosner a new one about the "Case Closed" book. Fascinating! I sure wish he was still around!Hope you like it,Jerry! Brian.Ripping Posner a new one is like giving an a**hole a second a**hole. Posner is pure disinformation.Take a look at the link below. It's an article called "THE POSNER REPORT: A Study In Propaganda: One Hundred Errors in Gerald Posner's Case Closed: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK "The link below is a study that was done of ONLY the first one hundred factual errors in his book. Those first one hundred factual errors were divided into three groups: Mistakes that lean toward the idea of conspiracyMistakes that lead toward the Oswald-did-it-alone ideaand inconsequential mistakes.Guess what the study found. Seventy-eight mistakes lean toward the Oswald-did-it-alone idea, twenty-two mistakes are inconsequential mistakes, and a whopping ZERO, or NONE of those first one hundred mistakes lean toward a conspiracy. It seems to me that those factual mistakes in his book were NOT made by mistake. They don't appear to be random errors to me and to the author of the article.I believe he's a spook or disinformation agent. Here's the link.http://www.assassinationweb.com/ecc.htm
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Pasquale, Posner claimed that Oswald was going after LBJ instead of Nixon. If that was the case he is really a "poor shot". He aimed at the wrong car on 11-22-63!!!