Grassy Knoll + Exit Wound Location?

JFK Assassination
Darrell S.

Grassy Knoll + Exit Wound Location?

Post by Darrell S. »

This is my first post here so forgive me if this has been disccused before.

I was wondering about the whole Jimmy Files confession and something occurred to me. If Jimmy Files had shot Kennedy wouldn´t the exit wound be on the other side of kennedy´s head? I´m not questioning if Files was there or if he even fired a shot, because to be honest he does tell a rather convincing story. Just the exit wound location doesn´t seem to match up with a shot from the grassy knoll for me, but certainly a shot from the front though.

I hope that makes sense to someone.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Please see this...

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/autopsy.htm

The exit wound is just where it should be based on Files account of the story.

Also see this...

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/headshot.htm
Darrell S.

Post by Darrell S. »

OK, forgive me for being a little slow here. But the exit wound is described as being to the right rear parietal, but surely a shot coming from the right would leave an exit wound more to the left? And with Kennedy leaning slightly to the left as he is struck wouldn´t this make it even more so?

PS
Many thanks for the speedy reply!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Not necessarily. If you make a hole in a carton box and then let is explode from the inside, where will the blow out hole be?

Wim
Darrell S.

Post by Darrell S. »

Hi Wim,

I understand what you are saying, but i thought mercury tipped rounds explode on impact, not after entry?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Q: Did you shoot a regular shell in it or was it some sort of loaded or modified shell...?
A: I shot a .222 with a mercury load in it.(34) We used a mercury load...the .222 was designed to fragmentate...but what a lot of people didn't realize at that time because the gun was still an early production model and didn't go on sale to the public until 1963...but the .222 had a habit...it would ricochet if it didn't get a direct hit...and we couldn't afford for something to ricochet...so that was why I...a friend of mine had made special rounds for me at that time and I had taken six rounds with me down there...whoever you hit at...if you've got any type of bone structure, the round would fragmentate and explode and the round would be traveling at approximately about 3100 feet per second...which meant you would get penetration and explosion...but without the mercury load and I did not get a direct hit...there is a strong possibility it would ricochet and I would not have time to reload and fire a second shot.

On page six, there were pictures of the autopsy report with the neck wounds. I wasn’t there at the morgue, so all I can do is tell you what I think. OK…
The small wound in the neck that everybody keeps talking about, I believe is an exit wound from the round that I used. I used a round that would explode on impact. This round was traveling at over 3,200 feet per second which would cause fragmentation on impact. And at that speed would penetrate, before exploding, which gives the effect that one wants for a guaranteed kill. That small wound they keep talking about, I believe is where a fragment exited from my round through his neck. But there is no way for me to prove that. Some will believe that he was shot from the front and hit in the neck, others will believe that the Umbrella Man shot him with a dart, and others, who knows what they believe.
Darrell S.

Post by Darrell S. »

Ok this is starting to get a little confusing now.

<<<The small wound in the neck that everybody keeps talking about, I believe is an exit wound from the round that I used. I used a round that would explode on impact. This round was traveling at over 3,200 feet per second which would cause fragmentation on impact. And at that speed would penetrate, before exploding, which gives the effect that one wants for a guaranteed kill. That small wound they keep talking about, I believe is where a fragment exited from my round through his neck. But there is no way for me to prove that. Some will believe that he was shot from the front and hit in the neck, others will believe that the Umbrella Man shot him with a dart, and others, who knows what they believe.>>>

Didn´t the neck wound happen BEFORE Kennedy was struck in the head? (if we are to believe the Zapruder film that is. Has files seen it? If so, does he agree that is how he saw and remembers it?)
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

No, Files believes the neck wound was the result of a an exiting fragment of his explosive bullet. I did not buy that at first, actually I vehemently disagreed. But finally I saw that his speculation was correct and supported by the evidence.

Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

JFK was wearing a back brace in Dallas that was very cumbersome. Remember JFK was dealing with MANY health issues at the time of his death. At first, I also thought the first wound was in his throat, but I believe that reaction from JFK was from his back wound. There is no wound visible in the throat before the fatal head shot. This theory also proved to me that Connally was hit with a COMPLETELY different shot, not the "magic bullet" that supposedly struck JFK and Connally and caused 7 wounds. Without the back brace, I think JFK could have gotten below for cover after the first shot. There are also rumors that JFK was perhaps struck by a dart that may have paralyzed his mobility( that is what Files was talking about with umbrella man).
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I made a comment a few months ago about jfk's hands in the zapruder film. a number of people testified that his hands were open and he attempted to reach, however if you look closely you will see that it appears his hands are clinched in a fist. why is that an important and overlooked detail? because high spinal chord injuries affect the extension of the fingers. if anyone knows a quadroplegic, you would note that they always have their hands clinched because they do not have the ability to extend their fingers. I think that the upper back wound hit him in the spinal chord and his back brace may have been the only thing that kept him stiff enough so that he would not have immediately fallen forward. I think the hands thing is an important detail that has been overlooked!