How heartless and pathetic can Hillary get?

JFK Assassination
Bob

How heartless and pathetic can Hillary get?

Post by Bob »

These comments come a few days after the announcement of Ted Kennedy's malignant brain tumor. I truly despise this woman. As politician's go, at least for me, maybe only Dumbya Bu$h and Dick Cheney are held in even lower esteem.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/2 ... 03319.html
Bob

Re: How heartless and pathetic can Hillary get?

Post by Bob »

Once again, Keith Olbermann said what a lot of us believe...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 368Hillary Clinton is TRULY pathetic and embarrassing.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

What is Hillary trying to say or convey ????? I can read her statement 3 different ways..(1) She's bitter and being spiteful and vindictive... and/or...(2) She's stating historic facts, and telling it like it was.....and/or....(3) She has inside info and is trying to make it known to the public by way of a subliminal message... with a warning to ring alarm bells
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

I agree, Hillary may know something the rest of us don't, and maybe this wasa subtle hint- remember,there's been a Bush or Clinton in the White Housenon-stop since 1981,the New World Order wants to keep that going.The saddest part is that she holds Bobby's very seat in the Senate. I believeJohn Jr. was eyeing that same seat before his own mysterious death,wasn't he?James Files said as much in "Files on JFK".
Bob

Post by Bob »

In terms of JFK Jr.'s death, I NEVER believed this theory by Tom Flocco until recent events transpired. I still have questions about this, but the motives were clear and the absolute ruthlessness by both the Bu$h's and the Clinton's is very apparent. Also, remember the Bu$h-Clinton connection to Mena.http://tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Bob, there's more on the subject of 'How heartless and pathetic Hillary can get..'...I just discovered this literature and the sample reading is making me ill....Cathy O'BrienHillary Clinton had sex with Cathy O’Brien. (Page 155) ... "Trans-Formation of America" & "Access Denied" Boldly, Cathy wrote how she was used by the White ...www.thegodmurders.com/id159.html - 33k - Cached - Similar pages Cathy O'Brien - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaCathy O'Brien (born 1957) claims to be a victim of a Central ... O'Brien made these claims in the TranceFormation of America (1995) and Access Denied: For ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathy_O'Brien - 36k - Cached - Similar pages Trance Formation of AmericaACCESS DENIED For Reasons of National Security is the blockbuster new book by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips, authors of the classic TRANCE Formation of ...www.trance-formation.com/ - 33k - Cached - Similar pages Who Would We ElectBy Cathy O’Brien 9/21/07. The tragic event of 9/11 is one more trauma that .... Both TRANCE and ACCESS DENIED detail my experience with her and her plans ...www.trance-formation.com/elections.htm - 32k - Cached - Similar pages Amazon.com: Access Denied: Cathy O'Brien, Mark Phillips: BooksAmazon.com: Access Denied: Cathy O'Brien, Mark Phillips: Books. ... So, page 306, O'Brien states gun ownership is needed to defend against "the violence ...www.amazon.com/Access-Denied-Cathy-OBrien/dp/096601653X - 194k - Cached - Similar pages Access Denied For Reasons of National Security - Cathy O'Brien ...Access Denied For Reasons of National Security Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips. From the authors of the cult classic TRANCE Formation of America. ...oneheartbooks.com/books/mind_control/access_denied.htm - 27k - Cached - Similar pages David Icke Books Limited - ACCESS DENIED - For Reasons of National ...ACCESS DENIED - For Reasons of National Security by Mark Phillips and Cathy O'Brien. Product Information From the authors of the cult classic TRANCE ...http://www.davidickebooks.co.uk/index.p ... oductId=21 - 20k - Cached - Similar pages YouTube - Cathy O'Brien reveals all!Cathy O'Brien the second of two Patriots. She was a victim of ...10 min - www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1snn3Ua1gc | Illuminati News | 2008 Election: Who Would We Elect?Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips Mark and I have been speaking out against ... healing techniques detailed in ACCESS DENIED For Reasons Of National Security. ...www.illuminati-news.com/2007/1023a.html - 61k - Cached - Similar pages Cathy O'brien -Trance Formation of America, page 1Jan 9, 2005 ... Meanwhile people like Cathy O'Brien have no money and have to struggle to wrestle ..... And this is only from her account in 'Access Denied' ...www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread113586/pg1 - 88k - Cached - Similar pages
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

I couldnt agree more, how pathetic some of Hilary's comments have been as of late. She has damaged her own credability and has been a major factor in effecting her own Presidential candacy. I wont get into her run for the highest office in the land, but I do feel that no genuine Democratic candidate would besmurch the legacy of such a truely great Decomcratic family as the Kennedy's. Hilarys comments on Robert F.Kennedy's assasination were shocking, embarassing and 100% not presidential.GO OBAMA!!!
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »