Top 10 mysteries

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

Top 10 mysteries

Post by dankbaar »

Bob

Re: Top 10 mysteries

Post by Bob »

The JFK assassination was #1 on the list. As Three Dog Night sang, "One is the loneliest number." And that's what is happening as we are now almost 45 years since that incident. Luckily people like Wim have kept it alive. Even with all the disinformation that is run in the MSM and also at this site by some posters. The JFK assassination is a mystery. But it isn't as mysterious as some want you to believe. There are still more answers that need to come. And they won't come in the MSM. The internet is the best thing that ever happened in terms of sharing information. Unfortunately, only a scant few are using the interenet to REALLY educate themselves. People like Wim, David Icke, Alex Jones and Wayne Madsen are using this technology to do just that. The conspirators in JFK's death never thought the technology of the future would perhaps solve the puzzle. They thought if they controlled the government and the media, that it would all (their guilt) be swept away somehow. But eventually the puzzle will be solved.
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

D.B Cooper is no longer a mystery. His name was Duane Weber. Read the whole story of Mr. Weber and see if you agree. The FBI agent who chased him for 30 years thinks it is.Peace
R Croxford

Post by R Croxford »

Also I think we should make our own list of the Top Ten conspiracies never answered.JFK would be on top of that one too.911 definatly MLkRFKHuey P LongLincolnFLight 800Korean 007WW1WW2There is more than 10..uh oh.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I like RC's list. Here is mine (even though we have some pretty good answers at to what really happened)...1) JFK assassination2) RFK assassination3) MLK assassination4) 9/115) Lincoln assassination6) Roswell incident7) The Pyramids The Universe9) Religion/God10) The start to WWI and WWIIThis is not in any real order.
Rob Waters

Post by Rob Waters »

dont forget "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" sorry i couldnt resist. Good to see you around Wim.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

I would have to say the identity of the creatures (people) behind the JFK assassination, are number one. All the rest will fall into place after they are exposed.........
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Rob Waters wrote:dont forget "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" sorry i couldnt resist. Good to see you around Wim.Acts 11: 1The apostles and the brothers throughout Judea heard that the Gentiles also had received the word of God. 2So when Peter went up to Jerusalem, the circumcised believers criticized him 3and said, "You went into the house of uncircumcised men and ate with them." 4Peter began and explained everything to them precisely as it had happened: 5"I was in the city of Joppa praying, and in a trance I saw a vision. I saw something like a large sheet being let down from heaven by its four corners, and it came down to where I was. 6I looked into it and saw four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, reptiles, and birds of the air.