James Files Assassin?

JFK Assassination
Matt Smith

James Files Assassin?

Post by Matt Smith »

Assuming James Files is the authentic assassin then why has he not met an "untimely" death? He has been very public about his "envolvement" in the JFK assassination, if he is telling the truth then he is one of the last few alive whom may know the hard truths or at least provide a significant piece of the puzzle to make revealing links. Jack Ruby said "the world would never know the true facts......" - surely someone in a high position/secret society today would want to silence James Files if he is genuine.To my knowledge Clint Hill and James Files are the only significant people present that day that are still alive in 08, No one in the presidential limosine is alive today. when all are gone the secrets may never be known everGiven the good man that JFK was his murder is as relevant today as it was then and needs to be solvedWhy is it so difficut to unwrap the riddle? - it only happened one way!
Bob

Re: James Files Assassin?

Post by Bob »

Good question, just like Tom Jeffers said in an earlier post. Jimmy lost a lot of compatriots in the CIA and the Mob because of 11/22 1963. All I know is that I believe him. Every fact that comes out seems to support what he has said. I can't think of two better references than Zach Shelton and Dan Marvin, in terms of REAL substance. A prison is a tough place to live, or die. Hopefully, the internet has shed some serious light on Jimmy and his perspective silencers are a little gun shy perhaps. No pun intended. All I know is that I believe Jimmy. Maybe that is why he is very protective of who he talks to and who he associates with in terms of interviews. It's not like he is asking for ANYONE to see him or interview him. He refused to do an interview film for Oliver Stone, of JFK the movie fame. Why? Jimmy just didn't like him. If Jimmy REALLY wanted publicity, than Stone would have been his best vehicle. I trust Jimmy. I also trust Jimmy's best friend Bruce. And I also trust Wim. That is why THIS is the best JFK assassination site out there.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Matt Smith wrote:Assuming James Files is the authentic assassin then why has he not met an "untimely" death? He has been very public about his "envolvement" in the JFK assassination, if he is telling the truth then he is one of the last few alive whom may know the hard truths or at least provide a significant piece of the puzzle to make revealing links. Jack Ruby said "the world would never know the true facts......" - surely someone in a high position/secret society today would want to silence James Files if he is genuine.[PP: please read my other post today under 'why is james file not dead'... or something like that?]To my knowledge Clint Hill and James Files are the only significant people present that day that are still alive in 08, No one in the presidential limosine is alive today. when all are gone the secrets may never be known everGiven the good man that JFK was his murder is as relevant today as it was then and needs to be solvedWhy is it so difficut to unwrap the riddle? - it only happened one way!man how many phoney names do you have? did you read my posts? (the significant ones)I can see thru your mask matt
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Matt Smith wrote:Assuming James Files is the authentic assassin then why has he not met an "untimely" death? He has been very public about his "envolvement" in the JFK assassination, if he is telling the truth then he is one of the last few alive whom may know the hard truths or at least provide a significant piece of the puzzle to make revealing links. Jack Ruby said "the world would never know the true facts......" - surely someone in a high position/secret society today would want to silence James Files if he is genuine.[To my knowledge Clint Hill and James Files are the only significant people present that day that are still alive in 08, No one in the presidential limosine is alive today. when all are gone the secrets may never be known everGiven the good man that JFK was his murder is as relevant today as it was then and needs to be solvedWhy is it so difficut to unwrap the riddle? - it only happened one way!PP: please read my other post today under 'why is james file not dead'... or something like that?]man how many phoney names do you have? did you read my posts? (the significant ones)I can see thru your mask matt