Calibrating the weapons

JFK Assassination
Andre Murel

Calibrating the weapons

Post by Andre Murel »

A simple question.Jimmy had to calibrate the scopes while being in Texas with Lee H Oswald next to the junk yard, but so far he wasn't asked to be a backup shooter.Was he calibrating the weapons for J Roselli or were those weapons only for Jimmy?grAndre
dankbaar

Re: Calibrating the weapons

Post by dankbaar »

For Nicoletti and Roselli of course, since at that time he had no inkling that he was going to be a (backup) shooter in the assassination itself. Wim
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

For Nicoletti and Roselli of courseWell thats clear then, Jimmy was carrying the the weapons for everybody thanxAndre
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Well, let me rephrase that. He was calibrating the weapons for Nicoletti. I am not sure if Files was told that Roselli was supposed to use any of those weapons. I do not know if this was the case, or that Roselli would bring his own. Anyway, Roselli did not end up using any of those weapons, or any other weapon. He did not shoot that day. Wim
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

Thanx WimAll this was arranged at the last moment, the badges, the entry passes for the building, Johnny not being a shooter and therefore Jimmy being one.Was this normal in the crime scene in those days, that those crimes were not really all too well organised?Andre
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

I do not know what was normal in those days. But I do know that the JFK assassination was NOT well organised. It is just a die hard myth that it was. Maybe the planning was reasonably organised, but the execution was a mess. There was never a shot from the grassy knoll intended by the organizers, let alone that it was fired by a last minute stand-in. Likewise it was not intended that the shooters from the back would miss. Neither was it planned that Oswald would be captured alive. ETC ETC. Wim
j.j.c.bruinsma

Post by j.j.c.bruinsma »

dankbaar wrote: There was never a shot from the grassy knoll intended by the organizers, Wim?Some researchers think 3 or 4 teams shoot at the Knoll/underpass/zuid knoll.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

That's my point. What some researchers THINK is not necessarily what happened. I have been guilty of that myself.Wim