The Driver Theory

JFK Assassination
nephew23

The Driver Theory

Post by nephew23 »

Like everyone, I've looked at the video a thousand times. I never did buy into the "Driver did it" theory because I thought it was clearly the passenger's head and simply an optical illusion. However, the timing is exactly when the fatal shot occurs. Granted, the driver is likely watching to make sure the kill is completed, but it still seems like he could have taken the shot. Might that be something the people who altered the film could have manipulated? So many questions . . .
Billy Boggs

Re: The Driver Theory

Post by Billy Boggs »

I doubt the driver did any shooting with witnesses surrounding him. But, its certain he was involved.
Andre Murel

Post by Andre Murel »

Who was the driver? Im sure its discussed before, but was he really part of the assasination?
Bob

Post by Bob »

William Greer was the driver. The secret service as a whole did a horrendous job protecting JFK that day. But Greer's driving, or lack there of when shots rang out, was outrageous.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

there was a glass partition in front of the connellys that would have acknowledged a shot from the driver
Bob

Post by Bob »

Most of you have seen this, but here is more about how poorly the secret service did their job in Dallas that day...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8
nephew23

Post by nephew23 »

It's not about them doing a poor job ... it's clearly obvious they were following orders. The one guy that was supposed to be running on JFK's side is flabbergasted! THREE times he shrugs his shoulders in disbelief. It is obvious, either by planning for this Dallas event or simply from general training, that his job was to run behind or stand on the back of JFK's side. Higher up's in the SS were clearly involved in the assassination, as were particular agents such as the drivers.Good point on the glass partition ... that's an easy 2+2. I'm now back to believing my first instinct!
Bob

Post by Bob »

You are right, I shouldn't indict the entire secret service for their performance on 11/22/1963, because there were many brave and patriotic men that would have taken a bullet for JFK that day. But certainly some people in leadership positions in the SS made sure that the assassination would be carried out. William Greer certainly followed their orders.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

william greer was absolutely involved in the conspiracy. there is no way in hell that he would have been assigned to drive unless he had been schooled in how to drive, what speed to drive and proceedures when shooting started. he was well trained in all those matters and he did exactly what you are not supposed to do on every matter. the ss school goes through this stuff in great detail and they have to actually drive as well as shoot while running as well as other skills every 30 days. if you don't pass you are on a desk job until you do. the z film is the only film that would have shown that on a strtch of road heading for the overpass, the car should have been picking up speed because there was little crowd for the president to wave to. instead as witnesses say, he clearly braked after the first shots rang out and after the job was done, he then floored the gas. also the beginning was clearly spliced as many witnesses stated that the limo actually went up on the curb as it rounded the corner. there were possible shots at that time that may have missed.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Greer was not involved in the conspiracy.Wim