Files on David Atlee Phillips

JFK Assassination
Vincent Krijthe

Files on David Atlee Phillips

Post by Vincent Krijthe »

Hi guys,

I have been reading alot lately and I have one thing on my mind what is bothering me. Files wrote in one of his letters to West (in the beginning) that David Atlee Phillips was absolutely not involved. I just don't know what to make of it. Maybe I missed the explanation somewhere but can someone help me out of the dark here.......

Thanks...

Davince

---------------------------------------------------

You are misinformed. There is no letter to Joe West, where he says such a thing. On the contrary. In the first letter he says that Phillips perjured himself on the House Select Committee. Do you have the book? Give us the quote you are referring to pleaseWim
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Someone pointed out to me that you are not misinformed. I apologize:

Tuesday, 15 September 1992

Joe West
7611 Olympia
Houston, TX 77063

David Phillips as far as I know wasn’t involved in the Kennedy assassination. My work with him went in a different direction and was related strictly with the Central Intelligence Agency. I prefer to leave those areas alone as long as there’s no connection to your investigation. There we get into deep water.

Yes, you're right. Thanks for pointing it out. He said that in a later letter. I forgot about that part. Here's a still later letter to Bob Vernon:

I must do my appeal first. Once I’m free, I’ll give you some documents to see. I’ll bring them to you in Texas. We’ll cut off any corner of the paper you choose, you can have the paper tested, to prove its age. I’ll let you make Xerox copys [sic] so you can have the hand-writing analized. [sic] Dates and signatures are on the papers. They will blow your mind and prove that I levelled [sic] with you on all things except for one; “Government involvementâ€
Vincent Krijthe

Post by Vincent Krijthe »

Thanks Wim for sharing your views on this. I have your book and dvd's. Good job! and I am currently finishing it. To me it all sounds credible except for that statement. And since this is a very important and crucial one I would like to know if you somehow can bring this to the attention of Files again and maybe he can explain this in his own words. I really would like to know because when in debate I cannot defend this if one uses this as a behavior to point out his is not credible or a 'flip-flopper'. Why didn't he just not answer or talk about it instead of explicitely excluding Phillips?
Bruce Patrick Brychek

FILES ON DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Sunday10.14.201210:50 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.13.2006 - Vincent Krijthe, an Excellent Long Time Member of the JFK Murders Solved ForumPosted this Headline.04.14.2006 - Wim Dankbaar Posted this Powerful Follow-Up Post that some may find of interest.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

FILES ON DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday07.0120194:08 a.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.13.2006 - Mr. Vincent Krijthe, a Long Time Original Member of the JFK Murder Solved Forum,Posted this Important Headline and Supporting Information.This began a short discussion that contained some valuable Points of Information that the SeriousResearcher of The Removal of JFK may benefit from tracking today.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.