My hero, Dale Myers!!! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

My hero, Dale Myers!!! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Here's one of the guys who participated in one of thse documentaries on either the History Channel or Discovery Channel. He's Dale Myers, and his sophisticated computer similuation of the JFK assassination, is, in my opinion, nothing more then a true distortion of the facts. What are your thoughts on this analysis of Dale Myers and his computer similuations?I think he needs to "simulate" himself off of these documentaries. I really like the pose in the picture...the computer similation in the background, and the attentive look on his face...hand ready to click the mouse button. Wow! Very impressive...wait, I'm going to barf now. LOL What's he doing with his other hand? I know...he's "similuating" something else, I'm sure. LOLI think that he just can't hold a candle to to the Danny Partridge pictures in the other posts. Here's the link!http://www.ctka.net/dale.html
saracarter766

Re: My hero, Dale Myers!!! LOL JUST KIDDING!!!

Post by saracarter766 »

lmfao Pasquale that was really funny he was on the doc beyond the magic bullet which i have on dvd lol which i can never watch all of it haha. simulating something else oh gosh that was priceless rofl.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Dale Myers. Gary Mack. Vincent Bugliosi. Gerald Posner. Were the 30 silver pieces worth ruining your reputations?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:lmfao Pasquale that was really funny he was on the doc beyond the magic bullet which i have on dvd lol which i can never watch all of it haha. simulating something else oh gosh that was priceless rofl. Well, you know. Nothing like watching a guy like Dale Myers engaged in "simulation." LOL I just love the pose in the picture. The attentive look with the 1980s hair style and the revamped Miami Vice look... "Dale Myers! The Investigator...The Truth Seeker...with his hand at the ready on his mouse to 'simulate' some more!" What a crock! He makes me sick. And he's great joke material too, isn't he?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

he sure is haha.bob what do you mean in your comment about thirty pieces of silver?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

saracarter766 wrote:he sure is haha.bob what do you mean in your comment about thirty pieces of silver? Bob, correct me if I'm wrong. The thirty pieces is a reference to Judas selling out Jesus for thirty pieces of silver. Bob's calling Dale Myers and the others sell-outs...that they got some sort of compensation for LYING to the public. The ones I really, really can't stand are Posner and Myers. I don't know what it is about those two. I think they should marry each other!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Dale Myers. Gary Mack. Vincent Bugliosi. Gerald Posner. Were the 30 silver pieces worth ruining your reputations?Ain't it the truth!
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

We discuss and throw smilies around, while they act, don't they?It's time to make the true computer simulation by ourselves.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

lol nice one christopher.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

What I can't understand is how the Discovery or History Channels allow documentaries such as the ones where Myers and Posner participated in when they're distorting the facts.In Myers computer cartoon simulation, he makes JFK's head and posture so distorted (hunched back and head and neck coming out of the suit like a turtle) to justify the path of the magic bullet through the back and out the throat. Anybody can look at pictures of JFK sitting in the car that day. He didn't look anything like Meyers made him look. Do the History and Discovery Channel people know this? I doubt it. Then again, I'm not sure. In the same documentary, they extended the time line of the shooting to like 8+ seconds. Then they had some old man on there, I forget who he was, take a rifle like the Oswald rifle and dry-fire it three times while taking time to aim. I mean, the History and Discovery Channels HAVE to be receiving hate male everytime they air those documentaries, right?