NEW BOOK - MAFIA CRIMEBOSS CONFESSED IN 1985 to FBI

JFK Assassination
Chad Duncan

NEW BOOK - MAFIA CRIMEBOSS CONFESSED IN 1985 to FBI

Post by Chad Duncan »

CNN had this on I assume today and I just watched the clip. http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politi ... on.cnnJust more whodunnits that we have all speculated. Along in the clip is of course a disinfo guy saying its all crap. Why do they have to add that shit inthere?
John Beckham

Re: NEW BOOK - MAFIA CRIMEBOSS CONFESSED IN 1985 to FBI

Post by John Beckham »

Carlos Marcello, claiming he ordered the hit. of course Bugliosi is going to say it's crap, 'cause Marcello is NOT that crazy, loser Lee Oswald. where's the Manson family when you need them!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

actually my kids got me that book for Christmas...I didn't start reading it yet...but now I know they put Oswald as a shooter,it holds no interest to me...plus...no pictures = no fun
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

John, read it anyway! or send it to me! lol! might be something in there. Marcello was definately a player, and a playa-hater! i read lots of books, everything about this i can find. just 'cause it may say Lee was a shooter (who's to say he wasn't? could have fired a "warning shot" that we now think is the first shot, a missed shot) saw Jack die, and knew his mission failed, or possibly being set up. just read it and give us some nice-a quotes-a!!!
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Just like in Baar McClellans book when he gets to the Oswald thing where MAc Wallace and Oswald were on the 6th floor together the author lost me after reading all those pages as believing what he has written. It was a great book until that point. I'll buy this book eventually but my favorites are still Wim's Book and The Great Zapruder Film Hoax. Top notch material.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

ok...I'm in the first chapter and the first thing I find amusing is Bobby was running the killing of Castro...JFK has his hands busy with Vietnam and other things.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Well Bobby did have a small group of guys training to go after Castro - I will see if I can find the details of that again. I read it somewhere this past weekend, but indirectly Oswald was a part of the Kennedy group going after Castro as well.