JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

POINT: 11. JFK'S SEXUAL EXCESSES AND COMPULSIVENESS MAY HAVE HELPED CONTRIBUTE TO HIS DEATH:

"Kennedy may have paid the ultimate price, nontheless, for his sexual excesses and compulsiveness. He severly tore a back muscle while frolicking poolside with one of his sexual partners during a West Coast trip in the last week of September 1963. The pain was so intense that the White House medical staff prescribed a stiff canvas shoulder-to-groin brace that locked his body in a rigid upright position. It was far more constraining than his usual back brace, which he also continued to wear. The two braces were meant to keep him as comfortable as possible during the strenuous days of campaigning, including that day in Dallas."

"Those braces also made it impossible for the president to bend in reflex when he was struck in the neck by the bullet fired by Lee Harvey Oswald.. Oswald's first successful shot was not necessarily fatal, but the president remained erect - and an excellent target for the second, fatal blow to the head. Kennedy's extra brace, which is now in the possession of the National Archives in Washington, was not mentioned in the public autopsy report, nor was the injury that had led to his need for it."

November 22, 1963 would remain a day of family secrets, carefully kept for decades to come."

The Dark Side of Camelot, Seymour M. Hersh, p. 12.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK DURING AN AFFAIR BEFORE DEATH:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

Not a single response to this.

Very interesting.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Pennyworth

Re: JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK DURING AN AFFAIR BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Pennyworth »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,Not a single response to this.Very interesting.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

OK Bruce, I'll answer you Where's the proof? This is based on gossip and speculation!
I read that he initially hurt his back by hanging over a bridge in stunt -like fashion. He pulled muscles and probably tore some and strained discs and vertebrae...
Bruce Patrick Brychek

JFK INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

11.16.2009Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:04.14.2006 - I first Posted this Attention Getting Headline seeking to generate discussions beyond thebasic analyses.O.K. Fellow JFK Forum Members, let's get beyond the sex issues here with JFK. That was never my original intention here. It was to generate deeper analysis and probative discussion.Let me spell out specifically my three (3) areas of concern/speculation:1. We have much discussion here about JFK'S reflex actions, and reaching upward. What muscular movement was limited or controlled by two (2) very tight back braces, when JFK was shot in the back ?2. There is much discussion about the shallowness of the bullet wound to JFK'S back, and that the apparent fact that the back of the bullet could be felt with a finger in JFK'S back. To what degree could two (2) very tightback brace's have limited penetration, AND THEREFORE HAVE BEEN AN ADDITIONAL FACTOR AGAINST THE MAGIC BULLET THEORY ?3. Why were these two (2) very tight back braces that JFK wore when assassinated, only one of which is in the National Archives, were never taken into consideration by The Warren Commission ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspectof this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
SeamusCoogan

Re: JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK DURING AN AFFAIR BEFORE DEATH:

Post by SeamusCoogan »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,Not a single response to this.Very interesting.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.Have you heard of Lisa Pease and Jim Di Eugenio? http://www.ctka.net/pr997-jfk.htmland heres part 2, this concerns itself with Hersh. In fact it nails him.http://www.ctka.net/pr1197-jfk.htmlI'd suggest you read this and then I'd suggest you delete your post.Anybody who prefers Seymour Hersh to these guys is a chump. Furthermore of your concern was the bullshit bogus back brace story why title your post so childishly and in such a sleazy fashion? JFK was no saint, but your certainly no scholar.
Bob

Re: JFK'S INJURES HIS BACK WITH GIRLFRIEND BEFORE DEATH:

Post by Bob »

Seamus...please see my thoughts in the other post. Please keep that in mind. I agree with Jim and Lisa and their thoughts regarding Hersh. It was not Hersh's best effort, nor was Bugliosi's book about the JFK assassination his as well. But as Jim has said many times, Bugliosi's work overall is good. The same goes true for Hersh. I think the cause for their failed efforts here was the mighty dollar. $$$$ clouds the mind. Ask Gary Mack and Gerald Posner. However, as you say, JFK was no saint. He liked being with women...many of them. However, JFK always had back issues, no matter what Hersh asserts. That is why I think the initial reaction after the first shot was NOT a shot to the throat, but a shot to the upper back. The arms raised to his chest and throat are common to people that have had neurological damage to the back region. Trust me...I know. I have had the exact same reaction, with my back injuries when I am poked in the back, especially when I am not expecting it.
SeamusCoogan

Post by SeamusCoogan »

This is what pisses me off, Just because I defend JFK Bob does not mean I think he is a saint and renounced sexual urges lol. Oh im not in contention with his back lol Bob old son Im just in contention with Bruces dubious posts on the matter with the amount of information now available there really is no excuse for advocating for Seymour Hersh ala Kennedy.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Seamus...you are speaking to the choir about JFK. We are in agreement about Hersh...at least about his book on JFK. Hersh's other work is pretty...pretty good. But not if you ask Dick Cheney.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I know one thing for sure. I will NEVER go hunting with Dick Cheney.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:I know one thing for sure. I will NEVER go hunting with Dick Cheney. No...I'd get 5 deferments before I would go hunting with DICK, sort of like Cheney did to get out of serving in Nam. At least Cheney didn't use the cyst on the ass excuse like Rush Limbaugh did.