Help us examine the lost JFK files

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

Help us examine the lost JFK files

Post by John Beckham »

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 91.htmlare many documents from Wade's safe. although, not fresh, the link is less than a year old. they are asking for peeps like us to go through them. Wade wasn't the sharpest knife, so, somewhere, there may be a slip up!
ChristophMessner

Re: Help us examine the lost JFK files

Post by ChristophMessner »

Puuh, that's a lot to download and something for local insiders! This task should be delegated and divided on many shoulders! A political theory students group for example.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

it is NOT for local insiders! these are recently uncovered documents that demand everyone's attention. so, it's huge, i think that is a major plus! you ask for things hidden away, then want to deligate it somewhere else? divided on many shoulders? the movement you need is on your...
ChristophMessner

conspiracybuff, your are right. I will go through some parts. But US-citizens should do that, too, not only Germans like me. Chris
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

correct! it's up to the world in may ways, but it's really up to the Americans. although, the Germans make great things...are you getting this Gordon Arnold?
ChristophMessner

I don't understand what you mean by "are you getting this Gordon Arnold?"
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Arnold is supossedly the guy holding the camera in the Badge Man photo.
MikeNarrett

Post by MikeNarrett »

Cool stuff! Unfortunately I don't have nearly enough time to go through all of this.Sadly, I read somewhere that only about 11 researchers ever go through these files (even though millions upon millions of people believe in a conspiracy). Imagine if we could get even 100 people to divide this info up. We could get to the bottom of the assassination so much faster.
ChristophMessner

Mike, we live in a world with billions of sheeple and only very few shepards and wolves. And the shepards and wolves have almost no time and don't work as real team each, especially while eating sheep. Chris