"Beyond Conspiracy" documentary. They played it again!!!

JFK Assassination
Pasquale DiFabrizio

"Beyond Conspiracy" documentary. They played it again!!!

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Okay, the History Channel is currently showing one of "those" documentaries. "The Kennedy Assassination: Beyond Conspiracy" is the one they're playing now. It's about half-way through as I write this.I can't believe that they get away with this. Here are a couple of things the narrator said:The rearward motion of JFK's head "in no way" indicates where the headshot came from. In NO WAY? Really? Okay...um...yes it does. That's a false statement, or put another way, the narrator is lying! It's high-school physics. It's transfer of momentum. If you go to a shooting range and shoot a tin can or a watermelon or whatever, the object that you shoot WILL usually travel in the SAME DIRECTION as the bullet that hits it...unless that object strikes something else that makes it go in another direction, but the principal is the same. It's basic physics. TRANSFER OF MOMENTUM is what it is. It's the same physics that governs playing billiards (pool). SO...the statement that the rearward motion of JFK's head at the time of the headshot "in no way indicates" where the shot came from is a COMPLETELY FALSE STATEMENT.Here's another statement the narrator of that piece of garbage they call a documentary said:The magic bullet "did not zig-zag" etc. Okay...well, the Warren Commission said that it did in their own diagrams and drawings. This is another false statement, unless the narrator is making a statement that he and producers of the show think is a TRUE statement. If they're making a statement that they feel is true, about the magic bullet NOT zig-zagging, then they're saying that the Warren Commission is wrong, right? If THAT's the case, then it would appear that they are picking and choosing information as they please. Interesting...... Here is a link from this website that has the single-bullet theory stuff in it.http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/warren.htmTHEN...they said that the acoustic evidence is wrong because the motorcycle cop who accidentally recorded the shots was not in the exact place where the House Select Committee on Assassinations's scientists said he was and that, therefore, the test results clearly indicating a shot from the Grassy Knoll were wrong. The immediate problem I have with the conclusions of this garbage can of a documentary is that they fail to point out this: NO MATTER WHERE THE MOTORCYCLE COP WAS IN THAT PLAZA, HIS RADIO STILL RECORDED WAY MORE SHOTS THAN OSWALD COULD HAVE FIRED, which STILL means there was a conspiracy, right?Why wouldn't they mention this? Gee whiz! Might it be for the same reasons that they made the false statements I mentioned above?
Bob

Re: "Beyond Conspiracy" documentary. They played it again!!!

Post by Bob »

Whenever I watch any of these JFK assassination specials on the History channel or Discovery, I have one rule...if I see Gerald Posner or Gary Mack in it, I KNOW it's bullshit. I started watching the same special Pasquale, but as soon as I saw Posner, I IMMEDIATELY moved on to another channel.This again, is from an earlier post of mine that describes my thought process..Every time I see another one of the bullshit JFK assassination specials on the History Channel, guess who always seems to be on there? Gerald Posner. The guy that thinks Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone. Now he also has Vincent Bugliosi thinking with him. That's funny, because I saw Bugliosi several years ago at one of his speaking engagements, and he professed then that the RFK assassination was a conspiracy. Certainly if you believe that the RFK murder was a conspiracy, you can't honestly believe that the JFK murder wasn't. Not with all the evidence that some of us know. But the disinformation machine will keep going. The MSM loves to keep playing this game, because they were part of the JFK assassination coverup. Same thing with 9/11. Anyway, here's one of the things Posner got wrong in his "investigation" of Oswald. I wonder how many other things he got "wrong"? http://youtube.com/watch?v=6M9ff6FK-CM&feature=related Now take a look at Bugliosi's past comments about the RFK assassination and now the JFK assassination. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4UgPBS4RA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gspLZ825JCE Did you enjoy the 30 silver pieces from the disinformation machine that you got for your latest book Vince? It really pathetic, because Bugliosi's overall work as an attorney and author is very good. But somebody got to him. The same way somebody got to Gary Mack. Listen to Mack in TMWKK from 1988. Listen to him now. It appears a LOT has changed. Maybe being the curator of the museum that depicts the sniper's nest at the TSBD might have something to do with it. Look at Mack's discussion with Wim awhile ago. http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/mack.htm Things have changed a little, huh?
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Our biggest weapon against them is making them ridiculous in public.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Exactly Chris. By the way, do you notice that they NEVER have a different point of view on these "specials". It's always Gerald Posner, Gary Mack, Dale Meyers or some other clown. Why don't they ever bring in Robert Groden or Jim Marrs to argue their points? Because the truth hurts and they don't want any of the other sheeple to catch on!
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Pasquale! stop watching TV! LOL!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:Pasquale! stop watching TV! LOL!As much as it pains me, I like to get acquainted with their BS lines like the ones I posted above. I probably SHOULD stop watching them!
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

"You followin' me, camera guy?"only proves my point about the media.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

John Beckham wrote:"You followin' me, camera guy?"only proves my point about the media.or my fondness for those ShamWow commercials. Actually, for me it kind of has a double meaning. I do a lot of surveillance for workman's compensation fraud cases...you know...following people around secretly with a camera.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

hehe! i love that! 'cause i HATE fraud! GO GET 'EM!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Bob wrote:Exactly Chris. By the way, do you notice that they NEVER have a different point of view on these "specials". It's always Gerald Posner, Gary Mack, Dale Meyers or some other clown. Why don't they ever bring in Robert Groden or Jim Marrs to argue their points? Because the truth hurts and they don't want any of the other sheeple to catch on!Yep. That's why I try and spread the word as much as I can. I'm doing my little part (which isn't much in the bigger scheme of things) to educate my friends because they'll tell their friends and so on. Plus, lots of people around the world check out forums like this one.