JFK Assassination Forum

JFK Assassination
John Beckham

JFK Assassination Forum

Post by John Beckham »

oh, my goodness! i tried to post a few things there to be nice, keep a conversation going. there was even a topic "this place is as dead as Guy Banister". i was impressed by Robin's photo archive (as we all are). i was made to feel uncomfortable. i felt attacked for my opinions. some guy named Walt couldn't let go of me. he actually believed in a shot from the front that went through the windshield, hit Connally, then went on to hit Jack in the neck and exit his back. it was so frustrating, i called him a nut! and got my hand slapped. lol! i posted on a Gary Mack topic, and was called one of his puppets and asked to have him explain himself. you should go there for a laugh if you get bored. it was a surreal experience, and deleted my account within 2 hours. and they wondered why i left?my meaning...THANK YOU to everyone here for being compassionate towards one another, although it sometimes doesn't seem that way to some at times. have a beer, meditate...but, assured, this is a great place to express yourself without feeling alone in all this mess! we may not all think the same, but i think everyone here does their best to welcome people. i guess i must resolve, i feel at home in that "zany millionaires" forum! lol!
ChristophMessner

Re: JFK Assassination Forum

Post by ChristophMessner »

Well John, you have to gone through a process and overcome. That sounds strong to me! I hope Sara will rejoin. I feel well here, too, although I am more zany and less millionaire, and I think such a forum is necessary and precious, not only as a help tool for researchers, but for coming to learn others and oneself in the truth search process, too, but I think these fori on the internet are dangerous in terms of divertion from probably more important tasks of life, of creating a merely theoretically life in it's own dynamic, which also can increase the separation-process to your personal relationship-network, as soon as you do not exchange about the experienced here with them. So I use and enjoy this forum for a while intensively and then later I will less often to have more time for doing real research by myself and concentrate on special helpful action. Thank you Wim, Bob, Tom, Paul, John, Sara, Frenchy, ... !Chris
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

you're right, i know some may think of me suspiciously, i am not that way. we all have to learn these things in out own mind, in our own time. perhaps i don't put my faith in some stories...but, that's me. not anyone else. all we can do is this debate, research, ideas to come to conclusions. i too am less rich than zany! i WON'T say it takes a village! but i will state, it takes all kinds!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

see that John....you thought the grass was greener....HA!...welcome back
ChristophMessner

Probably we all should talk less about ourselves and more about how mafia, corrupt secret services, right wing militaristic thinking, low political education level of population, private central and fraud investment banking, mind control, prostitution, drug running, prison industry, ... can be beaten. Also we have to be aware that good input into a forum has the effect of "having done something", without really having done something. The internet is also a big paralyzing machine.There are many new threads and infos on educationforum jfk assassination debate: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/lofiv ... orum=126Is anyone of you checking these regularily? Shouldn't there be worked out some address lists with all relevant institutions of state, where people can send petitions to? Shouldn't the pressure to get something done to organize and focus the people's pressure on the government to finally open up about the JFK-murder and the disclosed files?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

the Education Forum is a great place to check in daily. has a few nuts, but, that keeps things in balance.
ChristophMessner

Actually, who knows for sure, that Wim really is a "millionaire", like Bugliosi called him. Maybe Wim is achieving all that far more on hard earned money and mostly by extraordinary talents, sense for justice and willpowers?And "zany"? Somehow it is lowest level of Bugliosi, to label anybody as "zany millionaire" publicly in advance as he did in his sorry 1500pp effort, without discussing this label on himself, too. I should not have said: "I am less millionaire, but more zany." but: "I try what I can and let others judge."
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'll bet the Bugliosi is pretty close to being a millionaire himself, especially after receiving his 30 silver pieces (probably 6 figures at least) for his bullshit book. Bugliosi is the same guy who said the RFK assassination was a conspiracy, but now he says the JFK assassination was not. There is CLEARLY more evidence in the JFK assassination about a conspiracy than even the RFK assassination, although there was one there as well.See for yourself about Bugliosi...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4UgPBS4RA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gspLZ825JCE
John Woods

Post by John Woods »

John Beckham wrote:the Education Forum is a great place to check in daily. has a few nuts, but, that keeps things in balance.John Beckham wrote:oh, my goodness! i tried to post a few things there to be nice, keep a conversation going. there was even a topic "this place is as dead as Guy Banister". i was impressed by Robin's photo archive (as we all are). i was made to feel uncomfortable. i felt attacked for my opinions. some guy named Walt couldn't let go of me. he actually believed in a shot from the front that went through the windshield, hit Connally, then went on to hit Jack in the neck and exit his back. it was so frustrating, i called him a nut! and got my hand slapped. lol! i posted on a Gary Mack topic, and was called one of his puppets and asked to have him explain himself. you should go there for a laugh if you get bored. it was a surreal experience, and deleted my account within 2 hours. and they wondered why i left?my meaning...THANK YOU to everyone here for being compassionate towards one another, although it sometimes doesn't seem that way to some at times. have a beer, meditate...but, assured, this is a great place to express yourself without feeling alone in all this mess! we may not all think the same, but i think everyone here does their best to welcome people. i guess i must resolve, i feel at home in that "zany millionaires" forum! lol!Let's see, John B. "lol hope you're not calling me a puppet"My replied, "It's to earlier in the game to call you one of his puppets"Did I not explain to you my thirty years of dealing with Mack? So please all members of this forum, take John B. up on hissuggestion and check out my posts with Mr. B. Did I treat you harshly? I have to say No! If you want to be treat harshly thango to, "The Education Forum" run by John S. If I'm one of the nuts, I hate to tell you something but you need to grow some.By the way, a number of my images are posted in Robin's gallery and I will have these images deleted just because of you johnw
John Woods

Post by John Woods »

By the way Johnny, you invited the comments concerning gary mack.johnw