Random Stuff

JFK Assassination
Ricky Clow

Random Stuff

Post by Ricky Clow »

I thought I'd make a topic for random stuff, for like little things about the assassination so we don't have to go and make a new topic about something that only a few people will reply to.
So my first thing is, Trying to get Lone Nut theorists to come over to the good-side, and it's a pain trying to convince them that it WAS a conspiracy, but they won't let up, going on saying that he did it alone , And what I hate is that they say that there is proof but there isn't any, I think it would have been possible for Oswald to do it if he wanted but he didn't they never really gave Oswald a reason for killing Kennedy other then he was a nut-job who wanted to become famous, but if he wanted to become famous he would have admitted to the murder but guess what he didn't.
Also where is Jimmy in Prison?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Mr. files is in joliet illinois.

namaste

ps I like your enthusiasm!
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

Ok, and thanks. How long is Files in there for? or is it life?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

Ricky,

he is serving 2 15 year sentences running consecutively. all this info is posted on page 1 of the website just a click away. you need to spend some time reading the vast amounts of great info that Wim has assembled. Most members probably would not answer the last 2 questions you asked because they feel that you need to do your homework when the info is right there. I'm not trying to chastise but make sure you've reviewed everything first. good luck
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

I know what you mean, I maily just use this site to talk about the assassination in general, little things in my mind. i'm going to have to read over the things on the website itself and you said. And thanks and I know your not trying to be rude yuor just saying that it's easy fro em to find these things myself id I looked for them
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

As to add to this discussion to Random Stuff, I always love how about 90
% of the time no one replys to me
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:Mr. files is in joliet illinois.namasteps I like your enthusiasm!forgive my ignorance, but what does namaste mean or stand for?
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

it is a sign of respect and peace to you

namaste
Ricky Clow

Red Roses?

Post by Ricky Clow »

"Three times that day in Texas we were greeted with bouquets of the yellow roses of Texas. Only in Dallas they gave me red roses. I remember thinking: How funny - red roses for me."

That kind of funny isn't it? May that have been some sign or something? or is it just odd? I would like to hear some peoples opinions on this.
Ricky Clow

MuchMore film

Post by Ricky Clow »

Isn't it funny how right when the headshot is shown that it is blocked by black lines on the screen?