So Files killed Ferrie?

JFK Assassination
mark ferguson

Re: So Files killed Ferrie?

Post by mark ferguson »

I think the life and times of James Files are more interesting by the day. He has so much information that can put things in place for the times in which we live. I hope he will continue to shed light on things concerning JFK understanding he will not give up someone. I also wonder if he would comment on Gilberto Lopez as the Tippit shooter? It is just another piece in a large puzzle that is very slowly coming together. Files seems to be totally reliable in his information. Thanks to all of you for your input and information. I've learned so much more from the folks on this site.Mark Ferguson
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wim told me that Lopez was NOT the Tippit killer. Hopefully more answers can be forthcoming about 11/22/1963 through Jimmy and other sources. And I certainly know that the MSM will never solve the puzzle.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Last year I thought I had found the Tippit killer as Ralph Meyers. Unfortunately I was wrong.Still, Ralph is an interesting character.Wim
Bob

Post by Bob »

Wim, can you elaborate a little on Meyers please? Also, wasn't the killer of Tippit known as the "Raven"?
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

so what is the state right now of James Files?...Is he not talking or releasing any new information?On the DVD, i hear Jim Marrs asking questions to James Files, what did Jim make of Files and his confession?... Wim, has anyone like Robert Groden shown interest in talking to, or being involved with James Files?
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

James Files' position is that he is fed up with it all and that he does not release any more information. Wim
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

Obviously James is going to get frustrated with everything.... But obviously too people will challenge, debate, argue and disbelieve the things he says, purely because of the magnitude of them.For someone who has studied the murder of Jack Kennedy for years, most of what Files says has alot of truth, relevance and links to many unanswered questions...So for the knowledge of us out there, who still want to learn the truth, we urge James Files to tell us as much as he wants/can....
Bob

Post by Bob »

One day fairly soon I would love to speak to Jimmy. I have had the chance before, but circumstances prevented it. But the conversation would be of whatever subject Jimmy would like to talk about. I know enough from being in the media and in sales, it is never a good idea to go into a meeting with preconceived ideas about how the meeting will take place. If Jimmy wants to talk about JFK, than fine. If not, that is also fine. Many years ago, I was in the clubhouse of a major league baseball team as a reporter. I asked a Cy Young winning pitcher if he would do an interview. He said yes, but only if we didn't talk baseball. We ended up talking about the universe and history. The pitcher got closer to me after that interview and I ended up getting interviews with him later when others couldn't. Bottom line, there is always time to talk about things that YOU want to talk about, but it's very important to hear things that OTHERS want to talk about.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Bob wrote:Wim, can you elaborate a little on Meyers please? Also, wasn't the killer of Tippit known as the "Raven"?Yes, Raven.On Meyers I made an article a year ago. But I never published it when I found definite proof that he was not the Tippit killer. http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/MisterX.htm
Bob

Post by Bob »

dankbaar wrote:Bob wrote:Wim, can you elaborate a little on Meyers please? Also, wasn't the killer of Tippit known as the "Raven"?Yes, Raven.On Meyers I made an article a year ago. But I never published it when I found definite proof that he was not the Tippit killer. http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/MisterX.htmI appreciate Wim. One final question, you said you found definite truth the Meyers was not Tippit's killer. But he could still be the man in the photo, as Jimmy has always been somewhat coy about information from that period. Was Meyers that man in the photo with Files? I mean Lois Gibson even said there was a definite resemblance.