A talk with Faith Files

JFK Assassination
dankbaar

A talk with Faith Files

Post by dankbaar »

Bob

Re: A talk with Faith Files

Post by Bob »

Excellent Wim. I wonder if Faith has talked to Jimmy since your call?
scottjfkmad

Post by scottjfkmad »

Great post there Wim, gives more background and credibility to James Files...The mention of Charles Harleson, caught my attention there... I watched The Men Who Killed Kennedy, and it is completely obvious that one of the 3 tramps is him. The features of his nose and skull structure are the same.I wonder like to know who James Files said he sore while he was waiting behind the grassy knoll...He did mention people on the interview, I am just curious as to who exactly he can remember seeing in Dealey Plaza...Again, i just wondered what type of feedback Jim Marrs gave on Files as you and Jim did the interviewing of James Files
Bob

Post by Bob »

I'm sure Wim can name more people that Jimmy saw in Dealey Plaza, but I know that Jimmy said he saw Frank Sturgis and also that Edward Lansdale came to see Jimmy before the assassination.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

The opinion of Jim Marrs on James Files cann be found here: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/coast.htmG ? Now does he understand that some law enforcement authorities might charge him with this? Or do you think that may never occur?J - He thinks that will never happen because if there was ever a charge and he was brought into court, then the government involvement in all this would come out, and so they will see to it that that doesn?t happen.G ? Oh my! ... This ?.This is a shattering story! ? It really is!J ? It is! It?s a massive story. And it should be investigated with a fine tooth comb. But instead it?s ignored. And all we get is psycho-diabole like ?Oh, well, nobody can really handle the fact that just a lone nut with no connections, can take down the great president!?G ? So the question is, Zack and Jim, Why do in Kennedy? Why did they want him out? And who wanted him out?J ? They didn?t care one way or another. They were simply mechanics.G ? But I mean ...J ? They were ordered to do a job and they did it. G ? But who was ?they? that wanted this done?J ? Okay, well, I can tell you this right now: In a criminal case, if you commit a murder and I do not report you but I know about it, or I had the weapon or something like that, I am an acomplice after the fact ??G ? Yes, you are! J ? And I can be executed for the murder although the evidence shows that I never pulled the trigger, right?G ? Yep!J ? Okay, therefore I can say with absolute certainty that in this case the guilty parties who could be convicted as accessories after the fact, are Lyndon B. Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover. Who were friends and both hated and feared the Kennedy?s, who feared their job loss because of the Kennedy?s and who both had been connected to organised crime elements ?? And the reason I can say this, is because I can prove that both of these men took steps to sidetrack the official investigation. They took steps that altered evidence and destroyed evidence, hid evidence, intimidated witnesses ?. and this, George, by the way, is what changes what otherwise would have been a Texas homicide, to a national coup d?etat! G ? And they were afraid to let us all know about it. J ? (chuckling) Well, you can?t let everybody know that there was a coup d?etat or they might realize they don?t live in a free country anymore ... G ? And this was the country that?s supposed to be the freeest of the world .. and uh, if this had happened and this had been released, revealed, who knows what would have happened during those very tumultuous times?
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

Thank you for that interview,Wim.It was very interesting. I got a biglaugh at the story of Wolfman shooting the "mouse" in the restaurant! It was probably a big ol' rat!