Oswalds window is closed

JFK Assassination
Billy Boggs

Oswalds window is closed

Post by Billy Boggs »

Found this on another forum. Around 42 to 44 seconds, look at the window Oswald supposedly shot from, its shut.http://youtube.com/watch?v=i5cCzDbtVnM
Bob

Re: Oswalds window is closed

Post by Bob »

It sure looks closed. However, there is an open window on the other end of the 6th floor where a witness said he saw perhaps Richard Cain and David Morales, or at least some people that matched that description. Good find Billy.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

The question is, do those book depository windows have shades, and can they be misidentified with the window sash?
Ricky Clow

Post by Ricky Clow »

I don't see how you guys see that the window is closed. It is slightly open, maybe not even halfway. Look at 0:42 of that video, it shows it clearly, both at that second and the few before and after. Some of you may be looking at the wrong window, the TSBD was designed differently, there in no window on the first floor so you may think that the second floor is the first, so on and so forth. I still see it clearly that the window is open just a bit, enough to stick a rifle out and kill the President.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Oswalds window is closed

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

10.19.2013Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.23.2008 - Mr. Bill Boggs Posted this interesting Headline.A short discussion developed with some facts, points of information,and opinions that may be of interest.This should be considered in conjunction with the other Headlines andPosts about LHO here on the JFK Murder Solver Forum.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research,studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this subject matter ?Comments ?Respectfully,BB.