Back to the scene of the crime

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: Back to the scene of the crime

Post by Bob »

Read my recent posts about the Clinton's please (like for the last year or so). I hold them in the same regard as the Bu$h's for the most part. This is not about political parties. This is ALL about power and money. The alliance of Slick Willie and Poppy began in Mena. Check it out. That is why I am not too pleased about Hillary being Secretary of State.
nephew23

Post by nephew23 »

Bob wrote:Read my recent posts about the Clinton's please (like for the last year or so). I hold them in the same regard as the Bu$h's for the most part. This is not about political parties. This is ALL about power and money. The alliance of Slick Willie and Poppy began in Mena. Check it out. That is why I am not too pleased about Hillary being Secretary of State.Sorry Bob ... you're right ... I've had very little time lately to frequent this great forum! As for Hillary ... like I said ... corrupt across the board.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

nephew23 wrote:Bob wrote:Read my recent posts about the Clinton's please (like for the last year or so). I hold them in the same regard as the Bu$h's for the most part. This is not about political parties. This is ALL about power and money. The alliance of Slick Willie and Poppy began in Mena. Check it out. That is why I am not too pleased about Hillary being Secretary of State.Sorry Bob ... you're right ... I've had very little time lately to frequent this great forum! As for Hillary ... like I said ... corrupt across the board.You could tell how dirty she was when she was running against Obama for the Democratic Nomination. I really like how she broke the rules and campaigned in Florida (I think), going against the rules about when they were supposed to vote there, and then trying to have those votes count even though Obama's name wasn't even on the ballot. Remember that? Am I imagining this too?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

maybe Obama will do us all a favor and send Hillary to Gaza dressed like Uncle Sam on stilts!!!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is more about the Bu$h-Clinton connection at Mena...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... dex=2Barry Seal is a KEY figure in this. Seal was a LCAP member, just like Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, Charles Rogers (one of the three tramps), James R. Bath (Dumbya's buddy in the TANG who also refused a medical exam and was suspended/also money man for bin Laden family in Texas) and John Liggett (Dallas area mortician that altered JFK's wounds after the assassination). The person that founded the LCAP, D.H. Byrd, was the owner of the TSBD on 11/22/1963. Byrd was also close friends with LBJ and was in the Dallas Petroleum Club along with David Atlee Phillips, George Mohrenshildt and Poppy Bu$h. Seal was also in Group 40, and most likely in Dallas on 11/22/1963. Seal died with Poppy Bu$h's personal telephone number in his car when he was murdered. Where have we heard that before? http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKseal.htmBy the way, Sarah McClendon was the reporter that got Poppy Bu$h to utter this infamous sentence..."Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.”
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

You can only get rid of that corruption degree if you work for a change in constitution so that it's not possible to have private killer armies, former secret service chiefs as presidents, private central banks, limitless money accumulation whithout social obligations the higher the more income, ... anymore. Addressing the misdeeds of single "evil" persons is only a smaller part of refreshing the air in the political system.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I agree Chris. The power grab in terms of who really runs the U.S.A. is not about party affiliations or whether one is a liberal or conservative. It's ALL about POWER and MONEY and who can grab more of it. There isn't just a few people involved here. But there is a circle of powerful people that run in that group with names like Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bu$h etc. They are trying to create a New World Order, just like Poppy talked about once. It is a WORLD wide circle, not just in the United States by the way. Look at the Bilderbergers for instance. The "leaders" are mere pawns that try to to the bidding of the powerful elite. "Leaders" like Dumbya do exactly as they are told. Time will tell what Barack Obama will do. All I can say, is that he is off to a troublesome start with his naming of Hillary Clinton as his Secretary of State. Also, remember the meeting that Hillary and Obama had earlier this year at the annual Bilderberger get together. The "leaders" that rock the boat and do contrary things like JFK did are eliminated. These people want THEIR people as leaders. Don't think for a minute that the attempt on the life of Ronald Reagan wasn't an attempt to get Poppy in the White House that much earlier. Hinckley was another lone nut type that seemed liked a Manchurian candidate assassin, Ironic also that the Bu$h family and the Hinckley family know each other. But Poppy was able to do his thing anyway as Ronny basically looked away and slept as Mena, Iran/Contra and other things to place during his administration. Other things like arming Saddam in Iraq vs. Iran and arming Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan vs. the Soviets. Friends then...enemies now. Either way, there was PLENTY of money to be made. FOLLOW THE MONEY.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Yeah, Bob, that's all true what you say. It's all about centralization and the establishment of a global pyramid of power. Money and money fraud are big factors, but decisive is the real value of things behind money. Thank gods and non-gods the globe is no pyramid and life is much too strong and inventive to subordinate under only one rule or one ruler!Chris
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

ChristophMessner wrote:You can only get rid of that corruption degree if you work for a change in constitution so that it's not possible to have private killer armies, former secret service chiefs as presidents, private central banks, limitless money accumulation whithout social obligations the higher the more income, ... anymore. Addressing the misdeeds of single "evil" persons is only a smaller part of refreshing the air in the political system.perhaps the assassinated John Lennon sumed it up best....You say you'll change the constitution Well, you know we all want to change your head You tell me it's the institution Well, you know you better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow Don't you know it's gonna be all right in other words, democracy...it can get messy. know who you are, take it from there. power to the sheeple!
Bob

Post by Bob »

conspiracybuff wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:You can only get rid of that corruption degree if you work for a change in constitution so that it's not possible to have private killer armies, former secret service chiefs as presidents, private central banks, limitless money accumulation whithout social obligations the higher the more income, ... anymore. Addressing the misdeeds of single "evil" persons is only a smaller part of refreshing the air in the political system.perhaps the assassinated John Lennon sumed it up best....You say you'll change the constitution Well, you know we all want to change your head You tell me it's the institution Well, you know you better free you mind instead But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow Don't you know it's gonna be all right in other words, democracy...it can get messy. know who you are, take it from there. power to the sheeple!Yes my man John did say it best, in quite a few songs. Here are three of them...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87yq372R ... os-dDxpJlQ