Barack Obama is officially the 44th President of the U.S.A.

JFK Assassination
Bob

Barack Obama is officially the 44th President of the U.S.A.

Post by Bob »

Barack Obama is now officially the President. The first African-American ever as President. He was sworn in as President in a place that was constructed by slaves. It's a proud day in the United States, especially looking back on the history of our country. Obama HAS to be better than Dumbya Bu$h. Although I have some doubts because of the Hillary Clinton appointment as Secretary of State and other factors, I will certainly give President Obama a chance to help the United States AND the world. By that I mean...HELP the people...the REAL people. Not just the rich and powerful that Dumbya catered to. Today is the beginning of a new start. How good the future is depends on the fortitude and vision that the new President has. I hope that things like wars started just for war profiteering and oil, torture, illegal wiretapping and other things will be left behind and that those who were responsible for those actions will be held accountable. But besides looking back and fixing things that were unconstitutional and illegal, the world has to move forward and march towards a peaceful planet where all people can co-exist. JFK saw such a world and he tried to make it happen, but his vision was abruptly stopped on 11/22/1963. We need to try and make the world that JFK saw in the future a reality. That also means that those who were responsible for his murder are held accountable and revealed. The MSM has to grow a spine and make this a reality. There are some in the MSM that want the REAL truth told. But they are a brave few in that genre. It will be difficult when there are those like a FOX news organization that is really a propaganda machine for the far right. Until then, it will be PEOPLE LIKE US on the internet that will have to try and educate others.
Frenchy

Re: Barack Obama is officially the 44th President of the U.S.A.

Post by Frenchy »

I wish President Barack Obama all the best wishes, what a great day for America and the world.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Frenchy, I believe you live in Great Britain, and I don't know your political preferences, but I believe the world is a much better place without Dumbya Bu$h AND Tony Blair. If Bu$h was a puppet to some (and he was), Blair was certainly a puppet to Bu$h and those who controlled him. I certainly hope we ALL enjoy a brighter future now.
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Getting rid of Bush and Blair can only make the world a better place
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Bob wrote:Barack Obama ... Congratulation! Bob wrote: ................ Let's hope so! Maybe! Bob wrote: ... it will be PEOPLE LIKE US on the internet that will have to try and educate others.YES! FOR SURE!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I'm especially proud to be an American today!!!! What a great day!!!
nephew23

Post by nephew23 »

For the record ... you all know that Obama is not African American ... right?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

nephew23 wrote:For the record ... you all know that Obama is not African American ... right?Not that it matters to me personally because he's still American, but I'm curious as to what you say he really is.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

We are moving towards a world of supra-national regulation and Obama is one of it's promotors. He is an American, because he identifies with it. Birth papers don't count. We shall not behave like paper tigers! Here in Germany newspapers are speaking of the "first black president". In my eyes this is really bad to call him this way. It's good that the mighties behind the scenes have registered, that a the sympathicity, identificationableness, decency, diplomacy skills and social consciousness of a president count as well. If the people only would do by themselves what they hope Obama will do for them! Kennedy: "Don't ask what your country will do for you, ask ...!"
Bob

Post by Bob »

nephew23 wrote:For the record ... you all know that Obama is not African American ... right?Yes Nephew, I stand corrected because Obama's mother was white. Obama still had to overcome the stereotypes that our society still sometimes puts on people of color. It is still a great day to be an American.