PENNYWORTHLESS

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: PENNYWORTHLESS

Post by Jsnow915 »

PS-PP....there wolf,there castle was a joke from the movie Young Frankenstein...before that we joked about the shamwow...how serious do you take all of this?
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:PS-PP....there wolf,there castle was a joke from the movie Young Frankenstein...before that we joked about the shamwow...how serious do you take all of this?Hey! Did you see the ad for the SnugWow yet that Bob posted? LOL Too funny!!!!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

No Pasquale....but I will...I love the guys lazy eye...lol
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Jsnow915 wrote:No Pasquale....but I will...I love the guys lazy eye...lol Take a look at the ones I posted there too...the dipstick guy!!!!
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

Well i'll be darned I have been called Dan again. Paul call my work extension at 918-661-0716 and see who's voice is there. Good god who has harassed you in your life to think everyone is impersonating other people for some alterior motive. And I dont know squat about politics except for what I have read. Reading about J. Edgar Hoover right now and a little about Bobby Kennedy. One of the reasons I have barely been on here since I had back surgery Dec 15th 2008 is it got to where there were more posts of people defending who they were instead of actually discussing the darn case. You could say its just all been ruined for me. But im not losing any sleep over it either, especially whether Bob is Bob or Bob Franklin makes the cool Youtube videos etc.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

just ignore him chad he's been giving me the grief that he has been giving to you and i completely agree with you on everything you said and i commend you chad i could've said it better myself. chad how's your back doing since the operation?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Chad Duncan wrote:Well i'll be darned I have been called Dan again. Paul call my work extension at 918-661-0716 and see who's voice is there. Good god who has harassed you in your life to think everyone is impersonating other people for some alterior motive. And I dont know squat about politics except for what I have read. Reading about J. Edgar Hoover right now and a little about Bobby Kennedy. One of the reasons I have barely been on here since I had back surgery Dec 15th 2008 is it got to where there were more posts of people defending who they were instead of actually discussing the darn case. You could say its just all been ruined for me. But im not losing any sleep over it either, especially whether Bob is Bob or Bob Franklin makes the cool Youtube videos etc.Dec 15? rings a bell. I am not going to call you ever let someone else call. Send me something in the mail. Send it expressDo I recall you writing that you could drive to Dallas from Oklahoma and still drive me bonkers from Oklahoma? What you doing networking?
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Mr PP, "you're like a shutter in the wind. flapping in the breeze." Weird Harrold/Fat Albert
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

bahahahahahaha that's got me lmao haha noce one John.
Chad Duncan

Post by Chad Duncan »

The paranoia is strong in this one, Obi-Wan. Later folks. Oh, Mr. P if you send me an address ill send you a business card and other things with my contact info. Dude!