JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Dan

Post by Jsnow915 »

or for that matter Bob....this too...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV4UbB-3L-U
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Sara, it was refering to "i am Dan as you are Dan as we are Dan" remark. therefore, i thought "the walrus was Dan" it kinda fit. i know, not too funny...Bob, i know it's hard watching Mom and Dad get old. i'll send a prayer your way. Mr. PP, stop hinting and mentioning me as Dan, and i'll stop teasing you that i'm Dan. wasting everyones time going through this. stop, and i will too.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

no hun that is funny and it's also funny that he actually bought that can he not read into teasing? cause i know i caught on to that last night that remark is epically hilairious haha.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

trun me on Dan man,turn me on Dan man
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i burried Dan...
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

now she and her man,who called himself Dan,were in the next room at the ho-down
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

oh Danny Boy
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

that is funny i love it.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I met on a monday and my heart stood still....Dan doo run run run Dan doo run run
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Pennyworth wrote: The truth about Dan is that he is a con artist.He is not an attorney, unless he went to correspondence school or some other school and got a degree since I have known him. He knows Cyril Wecht because Wecht was an autopsy witness for one of Dan's friend's deaths. Dan doesn't need to work, or worry about money for the rest of his life. He does possess a lot of knowledge about politics; he is a political junkie. He is very wealthy, by hook or by crook. Now just between us Dan , how much was it 50 million or more?Paul, if you know "Dan" so well, you really know who he is and could tell us who he is. And if he would kill you for that, then it is really nonsense to make us curious all the time like that and play around with such non-starter insinuations. ChrisJohn Beckham wrote:oh Danny BoyBoth Johns, how much do you have contributed today in spreading the truth in the confessions of James Files and Chauncey Holt to the public? In making the government releasing the documents and ordering a decent investigation of the JFK-murder? Chris